Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Neubert Smith Shop

Started by Discrepancy, April 13, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

DS Neubert Smith Shop

v1.0  --  released: 13 April 2018

**Requires the latest version of Banished (v1.0.7  build 170910).

Build the Neubert Smith Shop, a blacksmith producing tools, iron fittings, wagon parts and fishing gear.
It employs 1-3 Blacksmiths. When operated the building will give a detraction in happiness to the citizens.

The building has a (happiness detraction) radius of 13. It is visible when the building is selected.

8x6 footprint, slightly larger than the vanilla Blacksmith;
The Neubert Smith Shop is an advanced building and has a slightly quicker output while keeping quality high.

production options:
  • 1-2 Iron Tool [cost: 1 iron + 1 log]
  • 1-2 Steel Tool [cost: 1 iron + 1 coal + log]
  • 3-4 Iron Fittings [cost: 1 iron + 1 coal]
  • 3-4 Iron Fittings [cost: 1 iron + 2 firewood]
  • 1-2 Wagon Parts [cost: 3 logs + 1 iron]
  • 1-2 Wagon Parts [cost: 3 logs + 3 iron fittings]
  • 7-8 Fishing Gear [cost: 3 logs + 1 iron]

building production times:
Work required: 4
Work time: 4.3

Construction cost:
8 Logs + 34 Stone + 55 Lumber + 21 Iron + 5 Glass + 144 work by builders.

**You will need to trade for the Lumber and Glass, or alternatively you can use the many other mods out there that make them :)

**to capture some of the screenshots an external program was used (cheatengine).

Translation modding -
           StringTable download :DSThompsonTradeMerchant_StringTables_v1.0.zip

v 1.0    - initial release   -- 13042018  |  .zip = 6.24mb (6,391kb)   .pkm = 12.7mb (13,039kb)

Download the mod from here.

galensgranny

This is quite nice!  Looks wonderful!

taniu

@ Discrepancy :D Thanks. Nice surprise :D

tuggistar

Thanks for the new building in your unique style, looks beautiful. :) Will look good in the game. But you StringTable an invalid address in your tab.

elemental

Wow, another great building. I really do like this style you have developed. I love the look of that furnace.

Tom Sawyer

The DS model making machine is running. ;D

Great looking new item! I also like the furnace but wonder why Mr. Neubert did not put his anvil right next to it, to not have to walk around the house for heating his work piece.

okkisafire

Even that I don't know -yet- the functions of those iron fitting, wagon part, and fishing gear, I guess it would be fun. Thank you :)

Nilla