Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colorful Little Fence 1.1

Started by RedKetchup, April 21, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Colorful Little Fence 1.0

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=424

This mod adds 10 different colors of fences (10 colors + 1 wood no color) The colors should match the Colorful Little Houses roofs.

all pieces are ghosted and non-ghosted and will use wood as material. (ghosted are free but arent blocking the pathway)
These fences were set to be part of RK Ed but got been took out and will only exist as stand alone.

enjoy !!

Changelog 1.1

Added 2 more color sets : Yellow and Butterscotch to fit the 2 new colors of Colorful Little Houses

Colorful Little Fence 1.1.zip (1,453 kb)

EDIT: In attachment, here, at bottom of this post, you will find the stringtables in case someone want to do a translation. (stringtables has been updated to 1.1)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

River

REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Abandoned

wonderful  :) Thank you, Mr. Red.

River

I love them, BUT....they don't sit at the edge of the road. They sit in the middle. But the corner pieces are obviously constructed to sit at the edge.  Kinda makes them hard to work with. Also wish there was a nice soft yellow, both for the houses and the fences.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

RedKetchup

in the ghosted, there is 2 pieces that set on the edges, a straight and a long straight, you can do almost all the patterns with these 2

River

But not a outer edge corner piece. Need that, for an actual choice.

RedKetchup

yes you do, check the picture up, there are 6 outer corner edges made

River

Where? The only straight corner choice I see is sitting on the inner edge not the outer one.

RedKetchup

those 2. they are standing at the edges, the icons also suggest it to compare the other icons.

with a straight, you can do a corner, a 3way, a 4way, even a dead end

River

Ah, ok, I see. You don't need a corner piece, as the two straight will overlap enough to create a nice corner. Ok then. I was just a bit confuzzled there, as sometimes a middle fence works, but sometimes you need an outer edge on. Thank you for showing me! ;D

Now, about that nice soft yellow fence and or house.......???   :)

RedKetchup

find me a sample , a png with a plain color of the yellow you want :D

RedKetchup

River

But it's not the same style. I like the way THESE look, lol. And the two story. PLEASE PLEASE, oh great genuis of modding and design??? (batting eyelashes)

Lol, seriously tho, I've wanted that soft yellow in these houses since they first came out. Pwetty pwease???  :-*

RedKetchup

Quote from: River on April 21, 2018, 08:22:20 AM
But it's not the same style. I like the way THESE look, lol. And the two story. PLEASE PLEASE, oh great genuis of modding and design??? (batting eyelashes)

Lol, seriously tho, I've wanted that soft yellow in these houses since they first came out. Pwetty pwease???  :-*

same style of what ?

River