News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colorful Little Fence 1.1

Started by RedKetchup, April 21, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

the colorful little houses , the way they are done, arent made to be played with :( the .png contains the wood beams (wood studs) in the picture itself :(
but i will maybe redo another set of these, more adapted to RK Ed with textures more suitable to be part of my awesome full edition.

maybe at that point, it would be more easy to switch the textures around.

like those vanilla wood house replacements turned into yellow walls ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

River

No, the textures on the Colorful little house are great. I mean, add a soft yellow color to the roof colors, that's all. Or a bright yellow. And the fences too!
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

RedKetchup

River

REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

RedKetchup

one more color while i am at it ? i have space for 1 more color in my .png

River

Maybe a lighter yellow? Or a pink?

RedKetchup

we already have a yellow.... i prefer more difference than just a slight tone or brillance.

there already a kind of a pink too, but a strange pastel pink/flesh one ...

RedKetchup

whats about a brown chocolate butterscotched wood thing ?

River

Oh, ok, yeah, that's a nice one!!! Don't forget to update the fences! I can hardly wait to download both!!!  8)

RedKetchup

Quote from: River on April 21, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
Oh, ok, yeah, that's a nice one!!! Don't forget to update the fences! I can hardly wait to download both!!!  8)

i ll do. adding the butterscotch...

Turis

galensgranny

For another roof color, or to replace that sort of odd dull strange pastel pink/flesh  already existing roof, how about that pinkish/red roof texture I love from Medieval Town 2.04 that you posted the png in the thread on Medieval Town 2.04.

Regarding that yellow color roof you are thinking about and posted a test image of, it looks more golden with a hint of some kind of greenish in it.  I think a different shade would look better.

I do LOVE having walls on some other houses being a pale yellow someday (with a choice of a red roof).

RedKetchup

no worries @galensgranny  i will probably redo another set with textures that fit more the RK Ed theme and will try to include that roof texture :)

@River
about the update to Colorful Little Fence... to 1.1 ....

is those color are ok ? do they fit with the new colors of Little houses ?

River

Looks fine to me.  The yellow fence is a bit lighter than the house, but that's actually a positive, looks really good. So upload it already!!!   :D :D

RedKetchup

Changelog 1.1

Added 2 more color sets : Yellow and Butterscotch to fit the 2 new colors of Colorful Little Houses