News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

One year is one year - alternative version

Started by Voeille, May 15, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

I'd be interested in roughly the same numbers that @Yandersen posted except for death of old age (60-80) and tombstones (I'd prefer them to last only 4 years).
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Voeille

OK I updated the mod and added all the requested versions here :)

Abandoned

@Voeille  I would like a version with the following numbers:

Children=laborer or student  age  7
Student finish school            age 11
Marriage                             age 15-45
Babies                                age 15-45
Deaths                               age 65-75
Tombstones last                             75 years

Thanks  :)

Voeille

@Abandoned
Added a version for you :) You can't set marriage range, only the starting age. After that they can always marry, to allow widowers remarry at old age so there aren't singles occupying houses. What you can set is the age difference between spouses, I left that at 15 years. Is that fine, or do you want a different number?

Also, I never can guarantee the education time as the numbers are really weird, so tell me if they don't graduate at proper time.

Abandoned

Oh, thank you so much @Voeille , I am sure that will be fine.  If I am not mistaken, graduation time can vary depending on how far it is for student to go to and from school.  :)  Thanks again

Voeille

I know about the distance factor, but with those numbers that remain a mystery, it's hard to get the right value for them to graduate at proper time when they live right next to school.

Abandoned

It will be interesting to see how it works out.  I almost always use the 1:1 mod so I am sure I will like this one.  :)

Yandersen

@Voeille , I tested "my" version yesterday. For 27 years passed I ended up with 50+ bannies colony. Everything went smooth, awesome setup, imo, recommend to others. Thank you, Voeille!  :)

Voeille