News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Westward Ho - The Wagons! V1.02

Started by kid1293, July 25, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

I uploaded Westward Ho! - The Wagons V1.01
and hope there are no other serious problems.

The fault was all mine. I removed code for nomads but forgot one paragraph.  :(

@Goblin Girl - Thank you for alerting me so fast!

About storage carts. I have changed the code in both these Westward Ho mods.
I think it is something we have to live with. I will be aware in the future and replace old code.
But until then... :)

Goblin Girl

Thanks, kid!  I'm off to download and play with your beautiful wagons.  Dinner is in the crockpot, so I can devote the next 8 hours to Banished.  :D

TheOtherMicheal

Thanks for making these available Kid (I really like to use tents sometimes when starting a new map so more tents is good!)

tuggistar

The wagons looks cool, thanks. :D They'll be especially good with your other Mods about the Wild West. Nice collection. :)

Nilla

I haven't used this mod but I usually use a hard start. I have noticed that some mods have firewood from the start, other mods doesn't. I never had a crash and never saw it as a problem.

tuggistar

Checked after updating mods, seems all right. Tested without new embx61 mods. Tried to get out of the game and Crash.
So the mods in game seems to be all right.

But Crash at boot banished still have.

kid1293

I uploaded a small change to hunter and gatherer menu.
They did not display all things collected.

brads3

is there a minimum limit to the nomads? i used a 10% tethering post. population is 12 but got 6 nomads.

kid1293

I am sorry @brads3 , I have checked and it is 10% nomads.
Min and max is 10%. It has always worked.
And yes, the button calls the right file...

Why you get 50%, I don't know.

brads3

oddly in year 5 i got 3 nomads. your nomad well would do increasingly larger groups over time.if i refused the nomads for 4 or 5 years the next  group would be smaller sized. i will try to make a mod order adjustment. thank you for the info.