News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Moroccan Tea

Started by angainor88, November 18, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

Moroccan Tea

First finished mod for this set! Let me know how well it works!

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=520

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

angainor88

Thank you! and thank you for the help with the trees (even though we didn't figure out animations...)

RedKetchup

Quote from: angainor88 on November 18, 2018, 10:13:48 AM
Thank you! and thank you for the help with the trees (even though we didn't figure out animations...)

yeah thats sad. nor me i didnt found yet :( /cry

zak4862

Nice work mate. Congrats on your first finished mod of this set.  :)

Abandoned

Very nice, thank you  :)  The tea houses will blend in very nicely with other sets.

Maldrick

Looks very nice, @angainor88 !

Looking forward to checking it out.  Thank you.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

taniu

@angainor88 :D Very nice, thank you I have a question whether it is possible to make a tea house building - made of wood - similar to Vanilla? :P Please, Cheers

angainor88

Hmmm I could do a wooden one, but I don't have the exact wood texture from vanilla. It would be matching the wood texture of the already wooden parts of the building. Is that ok?

Also thank you for the encouraging comments everyone! It keeps me making these mods :D

RedKetchup

Quote from: angainor88 on November 19, 2018, 04:43:39 PM
Hmmm I could do a wooden one, but I don't have the exact wood texture from vanilla. It would be matching the wood texture of the already wooden parts of the building. Is that ok?

Also thank you for the encouraging comments everyone! It keeps me making these mods :D

here its texture (vanilla walls)

taniu

@angainor88 :D Thank you for the favor in my case, I play a lot and I put villages, because they are mostly wooden and teahouse - the building is beautiful and colorful and does not fit the wooden village a bit - Thank you @ Redketchup for sending the texture of a wooden Vanilla Cheers! :D

angainor88

@taniu Which of these do you like better? The first is with Vanilla wood, the second with the original wood.

taniu

@angainor88 :D Favorite test 2 - is a beautiful tea house and is suitable for mod @ kid1293, has a lot of different testsur wooden houses - but test 1 - I like it too - choosing nalazy to you you can do this building with variants F - if you can and you feel like maybe You will add a brick texture to your homes - @RedKetchup? :P Although your homes are beautiful and colorful - a real exotic - choice in your hands - my heart will be happy whatever you decide - I do not want to bother you - when creating your mods "MOROCCO" Cheers :D

Tom Sawyer

That's an interesting model. Looks indeed oriental. The rustic wooden texture doesn't match this style. Maybe to try some stone or clay textures at the wall. :)

taniu

@angainor88 :DI asked you to make a teahouse - texture wooded to my Village - @Tom Sawyer did not read my post - secondly when it comes to mod Morocco - the texture are great - exotic - original I personally changed nothing - go in this direction to create a wonderful city - that's why @Tom do not agree - I think you will fulfill my request? Cheers :D