News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Moroccan Tea

Started by angainor88, November 18, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

@angainor88
I agree with Tom. Keep your bright colors and add a sandstone or clay texture.
Wood does not really fit a building originally found in desert areas.

@taniu - You can add wooden decorations to it and give it more life. But keep the stone. :)

taniu

@angainor88  :)I send a test - for each player and moderator to see what I wanted, I chose several wooden buildings with mod @kid 1293, @ embx61, @ Necora - you can see that the teahouse is colorful - I do not claim that I will build a city Morocco - of course, yes - but at the beginning of the game there is always a wooden village - and my people want to drink tea in a teahouse. Cheers :)

taniu

@angainor88 :D I repeat, I have nothing to style @ angainor88 is beautiful, wonderful original - guys I mean only to add a wooden style, because I like it very much - this is only a personal idea - I hope that @ angainor88 will fulfill my dream? :(

taniu

@angainor88 :DI think that now everything is clear - it's about this particular building - wooden teahouses - a separate mod - because it's not in the game .I am sorry, because I see that I have caused embarrassing situations - I hope that you understood what I meant ? :(

angainor88

It's ok, I understand what you wanted :) Sorry couldn't get back to you until this morning. I will have to see what I can do with it later today (I still have work :( 

Maybe I can do a darker/more brown clay one and a wood one? The wood doesn't necessarily go with the Morocco theme, but I can include one, even if only @taniu uses it :P

angainor88

I added 2 F variants for the teahouse, a wood one for taniu and a clay brick one

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=520

taniu

@angainor88 :Dall variants 4 - are great - I think that the other players will be happy - because I am 7 heaven - thank you with all my heart I am waiting for this edition.Cheers ;D

taniu

@@angainor88 :D :D :DThank you very much - I think that all players will be happy, because your tea room can be adapted to wooden houses, brick - or clay, and of course to beautiful, colorful Afro-style houses - Morocco. You are a great guy - thank you so much for fulfilling my request. Cheers. Small test 2 - there are different styles of construction shown - just a little imaginative - and you can create a beautiful world -Banished ;D ;D ;D

Settler

Looks really nice. :) I'll be sure to add one to my next town.

angainor88

To anyone who uses this mod, I have just updated the toolbar part of this to make sure it is compatible with my other mods. You don't need to re-download unless it isn't showing up for you :)

angainor88

Just an update for the toolbar to make it compatible with my other mods