News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

15.000 Pop Town (Work in Progress)

Started by Trizeropz, September 18, 2016, 10:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trizeropz

I recorded some clips while playing on my 15000 pop town.
Did a video for youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-iiqXHQIrg

There will be coming more. Tell me what you think about it:)

Nilla

As I said in that other thread; I like the video, but I will put my head out and say: 15 000? Forget it!

Honestly, I don't even think you will make 10 000. Not because I don't think you are able to do it. I saw your 7000 people settlement! You are very well able! But the game is so full of bugs, as it grows bigger. The mods doesn't help here either. My experience is, that it´s getting much worse with mods. So I don't think it could be done. I do hope I'm wrong! If I can do anything to help you prove me wrong, I'll be glad.

paralias

I've reached 11000 with a lot less mods that existing today... what is 4000 more? I'll make it to 15000 my self ....the most important thing for reaching high population is one....PATIENCE

Trizeropz

Cajun Beauty

Quote from: Trizeropz on September 18, 2016, 10:22:50 AM
I recorded some clips while playing on my 15000 pop town.
Did a video for youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-iiqXHQIrg

There will be coming more. Tell me what you think about it:)

I tried to watch this video today so i can see what a town that size looked like and YouTube said that the video was private.  :'(

theonlywanderer

The word "patience" says it all.    Good luck.

I have very little patience so I typically end games once 10x mode starts causing frame drop.

banishedsanni

I play with so many mods - beginning at 300 bannies I cant play with speed 10 and the more bannies there are the more I am forced to play with slowest speed.

15k bannies in a town is unreachable for me :D

brads3

Quote from: banishedsanni on March 19, 2023, 01:21:12 PM
I play with so many mods - beginning at 300 bannies I cant play with speed 10 and the more bannies there are the more I am forced to play with slowest speed.

15k bannies in a town is unreachable for me :D

i learned a trick with my computer that can help speed things along. i run the game in windowed mode and minimize it. while minimized the game does progress faster. it takes planning and timing, but does help. i still hear the trade boats arrive or alerts. speed can also be affected by how far zoomed in/out you are.