News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA: MOD: Decorative Items Pack v 1.3 Beta - RedKetchup (fixed bug x2)

Started by RedKetchup, September 16, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

@RedKetchup

Is it possible to change trellis to look like decorative hedge doorways? To make them 1x3 size? That way roads coud still be built underneath. The original trellis could be used for parks or sth...
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

the trellis wont be return in a future update cause the 3D mesh is from world of warcraft and i dont have the permission to use them. i dont think i want to create a new one, it doesnt fit well the game (at least not with this look)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

zulu354

No chance for me to open or decompress the .zip - it sais it has trouble with the archive eighter I use 7zip, WinRar or the Explorer. Also it doesn't matter, if I use the download on first or 8th page... =/

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

BeyIsNoob

BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST-BEAST.
                                                                              peace ;)
                                                                                  -Bey

galensgranny

I have been using the bench a lot.  Would you consider making it in white and med or dark brown, Red Ketchup?  Hopefully able to be used in an existing game. 

RedKetchup

ancientmuse

Is there any chance for you to make some of the the decorative items ghosted now too ?

Particularly the scarecrow, benches, and trellis ?

I'd love to be able to plunk the scarecrow down in the middle of a crop field but can't because it's not ghosted.... and the trellis would be great for running a road through it for bannies to walk under like an entryway into a fenced area... and being able to place the benches right in front of houses/buildings, etc.

Pretty please ?

;D

Abandoned

galensgranny

Wishmaster The Dark

Please, could you make these decorations ghosted? That scarecrow really looks better and useful in the crops. Benches should be placed on the stone roads as well. Thanks in advance.