News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD IDEAS - New Livestocks & Modified Existing Livestocks

Started by downloadmyheart, October 12, 2014, 09:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fellow Villager

sorry @downloadmyheart which code did you insert in cheat engine to change zoom value?

downloadmyheart

i always repeat the same steps from that guide every time i loaded a game b'coz i don't know how to make a hack table for distribution;
the code changes every game session & u need to look for it by trial & error, until u found a result w/ exact "Address / Value=20 / Previous=130" in whole number & at black text at Cheat Engine window

Fellow Villager

thx I got it...but for now I'm only able to disable zoom limits, not to set at a specific value...i'll try

Fellow Villager

I explain what i do:

I find the process by trial and error; then i put it in the lower box in cheat engine, the i click on "active" and right click on the process, the i select "Find out what writes to this address", i return in game and force zoom in limit and in the window appear a code, that is the instruction of the zoom in limit.

then i don't know how to do

downloadmyheart

skip the method about "Find out what writes to this address";
ok this is what i do
1. start banished & load the game;
2. zoom-in at maximum; click ESC to pop-up menu then Alt-Tab out of the game
3. start Cheat Engine v6.4, select the Banished Process & use "Scan Type=Exact Value=20 // Value Type=Float; click First Scan
4. you will see many results in cheat engine w/ value 20 etc.
5. go back to banished; zoom-out at maximum;  click ESC to pop-up menu then Alt-Tab out of the game again
6. at Cheat Engine, use "Scan Type=Exact Value=130 // Value Type=Float; click Next Scan
7. u will see result Address // Value = 130 // Previous = 20 (in black text); this mean u found the memory address that change zoom
8. right click on this address & click "add selected address/es to the address list"
9. click the box to enable/activate it, then change the value as low as 4.5 to above 130 (game zoom-out max default)
10. & page-up/page-down for your desired camera pitch
i hope this method works w/ u

Fellow Villager

thx, but in this way you have to set zoom with cheat engine, you don't change zoom limits...

however, thx very much ;D

Fellow Villager

@downloadmyheart  I found the value of camera pitch.

when the camera is perpendicular to the soil the value is "0", when you look at orizon is "1"..

if you delete the limit you can see the city in all its dimension!! cool

downloadmyheart

Quote from: Fellow Villager on October 23, 2014, 06:16:24 AM
@downloadmyheart  I found the value of camera pitch.

when the camera is perpendicular to the soil the value is "0", when you look at orizon is "1"..

if you delete the limit you can see the city in all its dimension!! cool

wow u managed to figured that out, i was stuck at zoom hack & never tried to go deeper lol so impatient of me, thanks for the info i will try to look for those code also, & if u managed to make a Cheat Table pls do share it thanks

Fellow Villager

hahah you fool  :P i don't know how I made, everything I learnt was your merit!! I just don't know what is these cheat table!! however it's easy to find the value. the only problem is lag

downloadmyheart

yup too much lag, so many graphics loaded at once if @mans-eye-view, especially when u lookin' towards the Cotton Field

Fellow Villager

yes but it looks great!

if you have problems to find the process i give you a suggestion...for me works fine and rapid

downloadmyheart

arrggghhh! i can't find the right process for the camera pitch....can u make a step-by-step instructions in a plain english pls. thanks

Fellow Villager

yes, it's more difficult then zoom.

now, yesterday I changed the way....

the most safe way seems to be this.

set exact value 0 and pitch the camera on perpendicular angle to the soil.
then increased value (i tried increased value by 1 but seems to give some problems), pitch the camera to the horizon....then decrease value and again perpendicular....
some time use unchanged value (moving everything except pitch) and changed value (the opposit)

you will find the process....it's easy, if you pitch always to the limit it will be 1 or 0....
I do in this way, however today i try some other ways, if i find something good i write you surely

downloadmyheart

oh ok thanks i'll try that one, Banished Citizens need Selfie too lol

downloadmyheart

i go deeper this time & spend 30 mins just to figure out the 3 Memory Addresses that need to be NOP "Replace with code that does nothing"
we only need to find that zoom code to hack, then "Show Disassembler" from here we only need to look for those 3 Adresses to NOP
see images below