News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Strange market storage

Started by Pangaea, October 13, 2014, 02:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangaea

Neh, I'll continue as is, as I find it fun with a close-to-vanilla game. The game has also started to crash a little lately, so I don't want to tickle it in the wrong place :P

Don't have room for the warehouse in central-ish areas anyway, so it would be kind of pointless without tearing down stuff here and there, which I don't want to do. Will use it in the next game, together with the root cellar and grain silo.

Nilla

I have never seen something like that and I do not always have much food. It may happen, that there is little food at some markets, but than it is not filled with other things, such as logs, coal and firewood.

Maybe you should think about increasing the number of stockpiles? I can see that the ones on that picture are pretty full.

If there is no empty stockpile in the neighborhood, they may have no other choice, than to bring the resource to the market and as the demand is lower than for food, it will stay there longer blocking the foodsupply, and when some food arrives, the demand from that many houses, is so high that it is gone in no time.