News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Feel so rusty IMO

Started by RedKetchup, February 07, 2015, 11:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Chon Waen

I would say perhaps to combine 2 of those into Greco-Roman. Very similar climates and buildings overall. Not surprising really since Rome tended to integrate neighboring cultures into their own.

@The Big Chihuahua Interesting Read! Thanks!

irrelevant

I remember that. Heyerdahl also did one in the pacific on a raft named Kon-Tiki.

rkelly17

Quote from: irrelevant on February 27, 2015, 12:45:39 PM
I remember that. Heyerdahl also did one in the pacific on a raft named Kon-Tiki.
Quote from: The Big Chihuahua on February 27, 2015, 12:09:43 PM
The RA Expeditions
http://community.plu.edu/~ryandp/RAX.html

Good ol' Thor. He did have a thing for sailing little boats a long way. Where did he end up with Ra? Didn't he do one other? My memory is clouded on the issue.

A colleague and I once came up with "The Mu Shu Burrito Theory" in which we used (among other things) Heyerdahl's voyages to show how mu shu pork is actually a chile verde burrito. It was rather complicated.  ;D

If one wants pyramids in Banished you could do a back story about a group of banished Maya moving North. That would make for some very cool cities.

Vulgarian

I did encounter one small issue with the new Medieval Houses. I tried to get creative and build the 2nd and 3rd stories with the stairs facing backwards. However, the 1st and 2nd stories must not be perfectly centered or the "front" face of the 2nd must not extend as far out from center as the "back" wall from the 1st floor because the 1st floor partially obscures the windows on the 2nd. I tried to take screenshots, but they didn't get saved. (I'll try again.)

I'm using the latest newmedievalhosues package posted in the cathedral thread.

RedKetchup

it is normal. the houses are pushed in the back.

it is really not intended to be used other way than how i designed it !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Vulgarian

Understood. I can live with it as it is. Just thought I'd bring to your attention in case it was a simple tweak.

Here are the screens just fyi. (I sorted out my screenshot problem.)

assobanana76

here errors like you ask me:

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

Thanks you Asso

so.....
Flour files
Bread Files
Honey files

That's normal. if we dont have the same files.. that means none of us (or both) cannot make flour/bread and cannot use honey in our cakes :)
so OK , and even Perfect.

now :
I need to fix my Mills, specially my water mill. they took all my files of my watermill. so i will rename mine, my files.

water ? i need to fix that. that s the name of the water that is inside the barrel in my bakery. i need to rename.

what else ? Baker / Miller :
That's normal. if we dont have the same names.. that means we cannot share the same pool of workers working in those professions
so OK , and even Perfect.

crate texture.:you dont have the lastest version of the BETA mod... .  it is already fixed in last build available.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

ok. yes indeed I'm still using the first version ..
Today I download the new!
thanks
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!