News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Hobbit World

Started by RedKetchup, July 04, 2015, 04:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kee

You caught him while he was out, having a quiet smoke and enjoying the landscape.
If you would be so good as to not tell the Sackville-Bagginses his wereabouts he would be in your debt.
Kim Erik

RedKetchup

i did some tests today ....

some elements looks good and some other looks... gah  :-[
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 11, 2015, 03:06:35 AMother looks... gah

I like all the plants, looks good... you probably need to think how to get some variety, specially to the vines?
I'm not sold on the painted green door,  and the chair is a bit Ork-sized  ;)

But all together the scene has already much improved with all the additions  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Magnetized

I love the door colored. Let us choose different colors!!

thomasjeff

hi there,.. if i may suggest.. nice if you can place also/even onto the mid of a mountain.. like a mountain top houses.. and a road can be place in the mountain without lowering the terrain.. just saying.. (i am wasnt aware if there is existing already) thanks

RedKetchup

unfortunatly i cannot be done, when you decide to build something, the game always refers to the 0 level ground . it doesnt lift up to follow the mountain level, it simply disappear inside and you dont see it anymore till you passed the other side.

DesoPL

TheFpO

Nice

But where can I download :)

RedKetchup

nowhere @TheFpO  . not been released yet

taniu

@RedKetchup  :)Is it possible to release the project "Hobbit World" - a wonderful house Hobbits came out mod @kralyerg - CCOrchard Foresters - fantastic mod. Add the "Hobbits World" mod to the new great story in Banished. Are you resting now? Do you have other activities? But I think you have a good heart and you will positively consider my request? Please :D

taniu

@RedKetchup :)annex@kralyerg - CCOrchard Foresters - Great fit. Cheers!

Abandoned

:) I thought the same thing yesterday when I had a look at cc orchard forester. Those hobbit houses are fantastic looking mr @RedKetchup   :)

galensgranny

I really like these houses!  I hope to see them available for download one of these days.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on November 10, 2017, 05:55:46 AM
I really like these houses!  I hope to see them available for download one of these days.

it is available there : http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/196-orchard-foresters/

mine (my hobbit houses) wont be available before ... many months or years ^^ have other plans before... like the thing i am working presently.

galensgranny

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 10, 2017, 01:03:02 PM
Quote from: galensgranny on November 10, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

it is available there : http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/196-orchard-foresters/

mine (my hobbit houses) wont be available before ... many months or years ^^ have other plans before... like the thing i am working presently.

Ack!  I got all exited when you wrote "it is available there" thinking you had made the hobbit houses available, but it was the orchard you referred to.   The houses I said I really like was meaning your hobbit houses.  I hope it won't be years!  ??? before we get to use your hobbit houses.

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 11, 2015, 03:06:35 AM
i did some tests today ....

some elements looks good and some other looks... gah  :-[

To me in the screenshot I don't see anything "gah :-[ "

Hmm, how about a "tester version" just linked here in this thread for what you did so far?