Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD: Wild Roses - tanypredator

Started by tanypredator, June 07, 2016, 09:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanypredator

MOD: Wild Roses - tanypredator

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=108

This mod adds a new forest plant - wild rose, that can be gathered for rose hips (fruits). It includes a new building for rose hips gatherer. Wild roses come in two colors - dark pink and light pink. They don't vanish at winter (but shed leaves).

This mod is not compatible with my "Wild oats" or "Linen production". It will be included into the next update of "New Flora".

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

look awesome :) thanks you !!!

just need parfumes now :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

tanypredator

I wanted to make white roses, but failed to make them not extremely bright. And still light pink roses look very strange at the autumn, because I can not stop flowers from becoming shiny golden ??? But it is the best I could do.

I am going to add cultured roses in future (but with other model), and to make them a raw material for food (if it would be possible to make themselves not food), wine and parfume.

kid1293

Thank you!
In sweden we have rose hips soup as dessert
(or just drink it cool). Now I miss only the
oat bisquits to dip in the soup.  :D

Tom Sawyer

I tested the wildrose in the North and I like it. Ok, there are variations in nature, but look at the picture. You hit the color. It looks real and it fits well in design and theme, if Kid says it exists in Sweden...

And here in the winter... Nice!

Discrepancy

Well done, they look really good. You are making the Banished wild beautiful. Thanks. Can't wait until I can try it out.

tanypredator

Thank you all :D I'm happy that you like it.

liberty152

Conflicts wild oats. Have both buildings no wild oats. :(

tanypredator

@liberty152, I'm sorry,
Quote from: tanypredator on June 07, 2016, 09:40:14 AM
This mod is not compatible with my "Wild oats" or "Linen production". It will be included into the next update of "New Flora".

It uses the same trees to spawn plants, so I need to merge them into one mod to make them working together.

liberty152

Oh ok. Can't wait for that download