News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

Sorry to hear about your loss Jinxie. Stay strong.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

grammycat

I'm so sorry for your loss and will keep you in my prayers.

Jinxiewinxie

Thank you all for your kinds words <3

Abandoned

Hi, @Jinxiewinxie   Hope you have been well.  Just wondering if there is any chance of getting that cool looking Turkey Roost before Thanksgiving.  Where did the year go, it is almost November.  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: Abandoned on October 28, 2019, 07:15:51 AM
Hi, @Jinxiewinxie   Hope you have been well.  Just wondering if there is any chance of getting that cool looking Turkey Roost before Thanksgiving.  Where did the year go, it is almost November.  :)

Hi there! I don't think I'll be able to release anything further; I've forgotten most of what I learned about mod stuff and lost all my WIP projects because of a computer issue =(

Abandoned

Hi Jinxie  :) Nice to hear from you.  Sorry to hear about computer and no future mods or turkey roosts.  Jinxie mods are such fun to use.  :)  They will continue to be used.

galensgranny

I am so sorry about all your troubles, @Jinxiewinxie , especially the loss of your brother.
I am glad for the mods you made.

Jewelz

Ah, Jinxie, I just found this. So sorry to hear. I personally loved that there were a few female modders in the mix, and I hope the Muse of Modding calls to you once again. And when it does, I hear there's quite a clamor for Bitty People - aka children. :)