Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discrepancy: Julesslie

Started by Discrepancy, January 05, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

the valley village of Julesslie.

A large lake lies to the North of the village,
the first year the citizens collected some resources from the area to build the first home.
An area was made to stockpile the resources and work started on the first gatherers hut to the North East.

the mods:
newuistatusbar
EBSVVanillaMineOverride
NMT30CanalSet
NMTForestCenter
NMT30DecoCrop
NMTCrops
NMT30MultiStoryHousing
EBVillage
EBBridges
EBDecoFences
EBDecoration
EBIrrigation
EBIrrigationNatural
EBIrrigationDecoAddon
EBRoads
EBDecoStatues
EBSVHousing3x4
KidAbandonedPlaces
KidAbbey
KidAnimalShedSA
KidBakeryGarden
KidBedBreakfast
KidGardenshedII
KidGothicDeco
KidGothicFantasy
KidGothicFarm
KidGrannyPark
KidMoreHousesDark
KidRowBusiness
KidRowHousing
KidStorageCarts
KidToolEmporium
KidTwilightHerbs
KidWashingMod
KidWindSawmill
MaritimesRiffle
A8SouthAfricanHousing

By the 4th year things were starting to get desperate in the village. Already many of the citizens had to endure 3 winters without a home.
Food was scarce as the 3 Gatherers and couple of Fisherman couldn't collect and catch enough. More fisherman were employed and a Hunter Cabin was built.
Tool making was started up with a Ore Melter and Workshop.
Foundations were in for a School and an Abandoned Building was found that we could scavenge for resources.

A Bee Farm and with an Apple orchard was built/planted... food production started to swing around over the next few years.

By year 8, the village was finally getting it self organised, the parents knew that soon their own time would be near, and plans for a cemetery were laid over the river to the West
Also to the West construction of a Forest Center, another Gatherer and Storage were built.
The town was expanding as the villagers found their momentum and new constructions started. New homes for their children to move into, a trader to sell some tools, the Blacksmith had got the town out of the tool crisis and was making tools faster than ever.

... to be continued

And a note to the mod makers :)
Wow! fantastic, I haven't played much for quite some time apart from vanilla and my own mods in testing.
But just from the mods I've enabled there is such a diversity in styles for Banished and next-level 3d modelling that is inspiring and better than most commercial games.
Well done.  8)

RedKetchup

Luke and the players have so much luck to have so many talented modders :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Discrepancy

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 05, 2018, 09:36:42 PM
Luke and the players have so much luck to have so many talented modders :)

Yes i agree, you have all done a great job, so many good mods now. I am enjoying playing with all these new buildings! :) great work on the Forest Center, that is a really good idea.

Julesslie - year 8 - 14

2 mods were added to the game for the eventual construction of NMT3.0 Multi-story homes:
EBProductionSet2
NMT30ClayChain

During the following years, construction of the Cemetery was completed, unfortunatley not before poor Briel the fisherman died of old age.
Soon after a Townhall was built to gather village statistics.

Fishing remained a top source of the food supply.

Construction started on a Cathedral, it was year 10.

Population had aged and growth was slow.

The years moved on and new couples had children, the village will soon need to expand.
Another trading post was built to sell the Candles the village was starting to produce.

Nilla

I can only agree. You modders (and don´t forget yourself @Discrepancy) have made this basically simple game still interesting, even after these years.