News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

An Agricultural Cooperative (Farmers' Co-Op)

Started by Paeng, March 08, 2015, 05:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

assobanana76

Quote from: Paeng on March 08, 2015, 05:49:30 PM
Click for full size...

about the photo n. 2 can you tell me what are the 3 buildings around the well?
from left, Storage barn CCAdobe?
and that under the 1st floor of Red?
and what behind supported two single stalls?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

kee

That looks so good. But having the chicken coop right next to the lumber yard is not a good idea in real life...

Edit: Bad resolution on the image renderer in my browser. Those aren't chickens, are they?
Kim Erik

salamander

Absolutely beautiful layout.  I couldn't come up with that design in a million years ... apparently I have no sense of aesthetics.

RedKetchup

my new medieval set of housing will add alot of free imagination and alot of creative aesthetics , i think  :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Quote from: salamander on March 09, 2015, 05:52:20 AM
Absolutely beautiful layout.  I couldn't come up with that design in a million years ... apparently I have no sense of aesthetics.
Same here. I focus almost exclusively on efficiency and bean counting.

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on March 09, 2015, 07:07:09 AM
Quote from: salamander on March 09, 2015, 05:52:20 AM
Same here. I focus almost exclusively on efficiency and bean counting.

oh ya @irrelevant  is all beans counter ^^
soon he will get a surname : Mister Bean :)

imo
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Paeng

Quote from: kee on March 09, 2015, 03:05:37 AMThose aren't chickens, are they?
Nope, the porkers  8)

Quote from: salamander on March 09, 2015, 05:52:20 AMAbsolutely beautiful layout.
Thanks  :)
* All the years playing SC4 do pay off...  ;)

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 09, 2015, 06:30:31 AMmy new medieval set of housing will add alot of free imagination and alot of creative aesthetics
Most definitely... also your TM technology takes things to a new level (and density!)  ;D
And as a no-grid player I absolutely love!love!love! it when I can assemble houses in many different ways, aside from just lining them up along some old road... this will sooner or later make for very unique and handsome inner city cores (european style)... very exciting!  :D

Quote from: irrelevant on March 09, 2015, 07:07:09 AMefficiency and bean counting.
I do to a certain point as well... but after that, I just have to cut loose...  ;D

Quote from: assobanana76 on March 09, 2015, 02:39:49 AMcan you tell me what are the 3 buildings around the well?
Certainly ;)
1) yep, the old barn upgraded
2) The Chandler's Shop
3) The Dry Storage
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Nilla

I agree with you all, very beautiful! I wish i could build that way, too.

assobanana76

Quote from: Paeng on March 09, 2015, 08:10:10 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on March 09, 2015, 02:39:49 AMcan you tell me what are the 3 buildings around the well?
Certainly ;)
1) yep, the old barn upgraded
2) The Chandler's Shop
3) The Dry Storage

old barn upgrade?
it's nice to see it ..
and it seems to take up less space than a storage barn (you know that I am attached with 12x12)!  ;D
where can I find it ??
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Rayden

He means the vanilla barn upgraded. On the right side above there is the upgrade icon. It takes the same tile space.

assobanana76

Quote from: Rayden on March 10, 2015, 04:46:13 AM
He means the vanilla barn upgraded. On the right side above there is the upgrade icon. It takes the same tile space.
with which mod? CC: EA?

Rayden

Yes it might be from the CC:EA, I always played with that mod on

assobanana76