Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonbelf

OK thanks, will look into it

taniu

Hi :)@RedKetchup - He mentioned that he would soon need Egyptian / African animals ....we have a few deco African animals in the mod "Colonial Charter Journey v 1.75" unfortunately there are no animals to the African landscape as: crocodiles, hippos, lions, camels, gazelles, hyenas, buffaloes, jackets, - of course, we can not create all animals - but crocodiles, gazelles , camels, lions - a nice addition to the game? ;D Greetings

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie :D I was thinking about Egypt and about breeding pigeons. The chickets were known only from the time of the New Kingdom. This is just a new proposal - maybe a dovecote? I'm sending some pics . Greetings

taniu

@@Jinxiewinxie ;D I thought about the pigeons themselves - because they are small - and maybe they will not be visible in the game - maybe birds flying over the dovecote - What will you say? - this is just my suggestion. I'm sending a few photos of pigeons. Greetings

Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie

My brother passed away unexpectedly and I'm thoroughly depressed and mentally exhausted from all the after-death humaning that needs done.

Not to be too personal but gosh, I'm just really heartbroken and overwhelmingly sad =(

I hope to get back to working on my modding projects but I'm not sure when I'm going to feel like myself again. Pixel chickens and cute houses seem so fickle right now even though I usually love the bananas out of working on that kind of stuff.

Abandoned

So sorry to hear of your loss, Jinxie.  Losing a loved one is always difficult but even more so when unexpected.  Working on mods a bit may take your mind off sadness for a little while at least.  Grieving takes time. 

kid1293

I am sorry about hearing this news. That's a devastating blow.
Take all the time you need to be happy Jinxie again.

RedKetchup

i am very sorry too !
giving you a big /HUG.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

I'm sorry for your loss. Jinxie, maybe time will heal your wounds and slowly return to mods? I was very saddened by this message - but this is our life - unfortunately

Artfactial

Very sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences.
Take your time to adjust to a life without him.

angainor88

I am sorry for your loss. Sending you internet hugs if you want them!

Nithalm

I rarely post messages here, but i check the forums on a regular basis, and enjoyed your mods too.
So my condolences as well. Take your time. Plenty of time, to give this a place in your life, Jinxie.

moonbelf

I'm so sorry for your loss. *warm hugs* 

brads3

very sorry for your loss.hope you find some happy memories to comfort you.