News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Animal Shed Plus V2.11

Started by kid1293, October 14, 2020, 08:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Kid - Animal Shed Plus V2.11

V1.01 - Added a Meadow to get some more thatch.
Also added a backyard Thatch Patch.
If you want RK's flowers you better put RKEC above this mod.
I have kept the flower models but they give only thatch.

V1.02 - Edited inputs in all Sheds. Now they do not need as much
food to produce their things. (I halved it for most)

V2.0 - Added Chickens and a Kitchen to make more food.
Also added 3 Greenhouses 'Soup vegetables, Grain, and Salsa vegetables'

V2.1 - Added a Corn Crib and a Baker. Some minor changes in menus.

V2.11 - Adjusted the Thatch Patch to be faster.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=613

Goblin Girl

So right after I posted a request for another dairy, here one is!

The description on the download page says the animals all have to be fed, but what do they eat? 

Abandoned

The animals must be fed but not all the same - each has one food that can be gathered and one food that can be raised in crop field or Kid Farmyards.

Sheep - wheat, wild oats, or thatch =wool

Goats & Cows - corn, wild oats, or thatch = goat milk or milk

Pigs -  roots or potatoes  -pig food choice must be decided before building 1 of 2 pig sheds - there is no drop down menu because there are 2 outputs = pork & leather

Goblin Girl

Thanks.  I think thatch is from RKEC?  I've never used it.  I might have a fodder farmer building, is that the same?

Abandoned

@Goblin Girl   I used Kid Wildlife Start with grass which is same RK thatch.  If your fodder farmer building is RK then it will work.  Kid Westward Ho prairie also has grass that will work.  The wild oats is from (Kid) New Flora Edit.

Goblin Girl

Thanks!  At this point I have so many mods that off the top of my head I'm not sure I have all those.  I will check.

Abandoned

@Goblin Girl You do not need those mods if you do not already have them, you do not need to feed the animals thatch or wild oats if you do not have them.

Feed the sheep wheat, the goats and cows corn, and feed the pigs potatoes or roots, all are vanilla food that can be grown or gathered.   All but the roots are also in Kid Farmyards.

CookieBarrel

A very beautiful set! Love the variations on the shed input and output of products.
Thanks kid1293 & Abandoned.

Goblin Girl

Quote from: Abandoned on October 15, 2020, 12:36:25 PM
@Goblin Girl You do not need those mods if you do not already have them, you do not need to feed the animals thatch or wild oats if you do not have them.

Feed the sheep wheat, the goats and cows corn, and feed the pigs potatoes or roots, all are vanilla food that can be grown or gathered.   All but the roots are also in Kid Farmyards.
Thanks, I'll do it that way.  I still have megamod loaded, even though there are very few parts of it that I actually use.  It does include wild oats, so maybe it has the thatch grower too.  I use it for the starting conditions, the UI changes, the crops, the deco stuff, and RK's medieval blacksmith.  Other than that, I use Kid's stuff.  It's essentially bloatware.

tuggistar

Hello! The new buildings are good, thank you. Is that mod compatible with other mods like Animal Shed - Cheese, Animal Shed SA v2, or are they no longer needed?

kid1293

You can use them to simplify the cheese-making and if you are fine with not feeding the animals. :)
There are more options in this new Mod.

They all work together.

tuggistar

@kid1293 Thank you for the response. Then I'd rather use this mod.

taniu

@kid1293  :(the page shows up but I can't get to the gun, eg. kid -Animal shed Plus 4 -there is such a message if someone else has the same problems as me - someone has virused the site if you can answer me, please reply to me at the post office orzeszko @ poczta.onet.pl

Fatal error: Call to undefined function CountryFlag() in /home/content/22/6530022/html/wob/Sources/Load.php(2278) : eval()'d code on line 293

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;DThank you very much, the website is unlocked and now works fine OK

kid1293

Hi. A small update for a Thatch Meadow.
Good, if there is no thatch on the map.