News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Wish List

Started by Abandoned, July 28, 2021, 07:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

Mute livestock that works on RKEditorMod.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

kid1293

I don't think I should start messing with RK's files.
He has already said that he does not have the modkit available.
I am not sure if he comes back.

theonlywanderer

Using one thread for everybody's wish list is a ridiculous idea.   There is a reason threads have titles in the forum category.   It's easier for people to look at the thread titles and see "I wish for a popcorn stand" to determine if they want to read that particular thread.

Now you're suggesting everyone post their stuff in one thread so that in order to see what mod wishes people are putting out there, they have to read and scan the entire thread.   How silly is that?

Use the forum like it's supposed to be used and quit reinventing the wheel.

Abandoned

Why must you always be so offensive and insulting ???  First off if you carefully read the first post on this thread, I pointed out that this Conversations/Suggestions and Mod Ideas category is where any suggestions, requests, and wish list ideas should be posted.  I agree that request for individual "I would like a ... " should be a separate thread in this category.  This wish list which was started elsewhere is more of an overall list of suggestions - not a "I want all this" thread title.

Past history will show wish lists get a spurt of replies when first posted and that is it.  Hopefully later suggestions, mod ideas, and requests will be a separate thread IN THIS Suggestion and Mod Idea Category.

I was not suggesting everything should be in one thread. I did not start a wish list.  I was hoping to keep requests and suggestions from being posted all over the forum, in any category or thread.  I am sure you agree with that.

theonlywanderer

Yes, you suggested originally to start new threads, but than you and Kid said a few comments later that it's fine to post here, meaning in this thread.  If you're going to toss around directives at least stay consistent, otherwise it's pointless.

RedKetchup

do you guys want me to merge together both posts ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

@RedKetchup
Nah, leave it. According to @theonlywanderer it shouldn't be long...

Abandoned

As I said, this THREAD was a WISH LIST started elsewhere and wish lists are not permanent threads - they are a collection of ideas, not specific individual requests.

Actually, this Suggestions and Mod Ideas category was, I am sure, intended for Modders to read and get ideas of what players would like to see made.  It was fine the way it was and will continue to be so, as long as players post Suggestions and Mod Ideas in this CATAGORY instead of all over the forum.  If they want to post a wish list here, that is fine too.

It is pointless to say more.  I will lock this thread so no more can be posted on it.