News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Hi again

Started by Nilla, October 08, 2021, 08:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

I must apologize for my sudden absence from this webpage. I had some personal problems. My husband died in June so I didn't have any interest in playing and writing about this lovely game.

But life goes on and I might start to play again, eventually. At least I will  start to check into the forums from time to time. I'm pleased to see that much is the same: Kid and Abandoned still make their cute things and others, like @smurphys7 show amazing things.

kid1293

Hej @Nilla Jag beklagar sorgen.

We do our best to keep the site alive :)
Many old members have left. Not much modding either. I am still working :)

So glad to hear from you. It feels like a very long time!

Kristahfer

So sorry to hear of your loss.
It will be nice to see your posts popping up again.
From a player-only view, this is the best-Banished site going. The vast number of mods in its library is incredible. Banished is not just a game anymore, no, it has morphed into an art form. A storyboard if you will.

Every day I drop in to see what is new. 

RedKetchup

i am very very sorry to hear that bad news @Nilla . condoleances and /big_hugs
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

River

So sorry for your loss. I lost my husband in 2018, and while the pain is mostly gone, I still miss him terribly. You hang in there, and don't be afraid to grieve, everyone does it at their own pace.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

angainor88

I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is so hard.

I haven't posted much recently (I've been pretty sick) but i still check in every day.

galensgranny

Nilla, I am so sorry for your loss. That is such a hard thing.  Hugs to you.

moonbelf

@Nilla  I am so sorry for your loss. Words can't express.

Nilla

Thank you all for the nice words.

taniu

@Nilla :'(Now I just found out. I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is very painful, but this is our life on earth. I read a lot of your statements on the "Banished Ventures" website .Maybe in the future you will continue to advise and help -Tom Sawyer?