News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Question about the Limits window

Started by MarkAnthony, February 19, 2022, 06:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkAnthony

Good evening.

I would like to speed up the start of my games by eliminating one more thing I have to fuss with. We know the Limits window can be modified since the main modders here have added their flags/categories to it. Is it also possible to change the values the window starts with? I like to start all my games with the values shown in the image below.

If it is possible, I would be appreciative and glad to have.  :)

Click this link to see it please, for some reason I get this error below:

An Error Has Occurred!

The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

It won't let me do an attachment or inline photo  /shrug  Don't know why I never had issues before.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

kid1293

I do not know about the limits. I haven't searched for it.

The site was broken after changing something on the server.
We don't have any attachments or avatars.

MarkAnthony

But how is it that Abandoned still gets her images shown in her posts then?

Abandoned

Hi @MarkAnthony  Since problems with site I have had to upload pictures to the Gallery and get link to add to my stories.  It is a bit of an extra step but the bigger pictures are nice.  No avatars or other attachments work and no word if problems with be fixed.

MarkAnthony

Okay, thanks Abandoned.

That's too bad @kid1293 I thought for sure it would be something simple. Thanks anyhow. No big deal really.  Besides having preset numbers of my choosing in the Limits window the other thing I would like also would have been to have my windows already in a preset location when I pop them open. I place my game windows in the same spot every time and with how often I change games/maps it gets to be tedious. I don't know why but when I get to 150-300 citizens I start getting bored so I start a new game, rofl  :P

So that's a lot of windows moved in the course of my gameplay, hence the real time-saver of having those preset numbers in the Limits window.