News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Thatch

Started by River, March 25, 2022, 01:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

Which mod is good for growing/acquiring thatch? I need it to feed the sheep.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

brads3

hmm, did the mod with the sheep come with a thatch hut? KID's animal mod did have a small hut. beyond that much depends on how you want the thatch. do u want it to grow all over the map or more controlled? with flowers  or no? used as fuel for houses? LOL.

we have options. you could use KID's wildlife starts and will have thatch growing all over the map. this does respawn nicely too. if u prefer to have the flowers, you would need RED's RK or garden  wall mod.

kid1293

I edited the Animal Shed Plus to make the Thatch Patch work faster.
Try that if you want some extra thatch.

brads3

good idea KIDD. increasing the output will be helpful. hopefully, i'll get to test the new additions out in a couple weeks.

River

kid, I feel like a dummy and I have to apologize. I never really looked at your mod in game, just enough to see the sheep pen, and it somehow didn't occur to my brain that of COURSE you'd have a means for any of the pens in your mod. So I am sorry, I should have known that genius like yours would have accounted for every possibility.  :P :P

But, to my credit, I DID just recover from a 3 week long hellpit of Covid a week ago, so my brain and my voice are still messed up. Lol......
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

kid1293

Welcome back, @River
Being sick is never enjoyable. Take your time and get well.

;D If you need more thatch to recover, just tell!