News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

I think a Wedding Park would be a nice addition, something for the summer season  :)  This will be such a fun set to have in the game.  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: Abandoned on April 27, 2019, 09:15:21 AM
I think a Wedding Park would be a nice addition, something for the summer season  :)  This will be such a fun set to have in the game.  :)

Yay! I'm glad it'll fit in with 'em all =) Here's some more screenies, I think I may just leave the wedding venue like this, without too much hooplah in it:

My next task is to finish up the random placeable props (I want folks to be able to set down like, the christmas tree by itself or the witch cauldron, etc. etc.) After that, just about done!

Abandoned

:) Wedding park looks great with the cake on the table and garland on the fence. Adding a few separate random deco pieces will be nice finishing touch.

Abandoned

@Jinxiewinxie  I discovered small thing with Bitty Forester.  It has an upgrade button that requires Artisan Script.  I remember you were thinking of Artisan but decided against it.  I am using beta version so maybe already removed.  That is the only button I found so far, I do not have all the buildings in the set built.

Jinxiewinxie

Oh gosh, I bet its in the final version, too. Siigh. I'll take a peek and fix it for a new release =)

I'm having some difficulty with my original idea of being able to upgrade the different festival parks into eachother =( I may end up just having toolbar buttons for each park since the upgrade process doesn't agree with me. I've posted for some help but my idea may just not be possible (being able to upgrade a regular park to an easter park and then back again, etc.).

Abandoned

I think separate parks a good idea and maybe even just a plain park as a replacement for all of them with no upgrade required.  Just demolish and build new one.   :)

kid1293

One different approach would be to build the fence and have everything else as ghosted 'skins' to add
after mood and season. Free to build. Quick to remove. Takes some planning with the original pathing though.

Jinxiewinxie

Hmmm. I'm sad that I can't just upgrade between them all XD But I guess it makes sense if they don't know eachother exists yet that they can't call eachother.. creates an endless loop when they try. I think between the props and all, folks will be able to make their parks pretty well if they don't like the layout of my base ones.

Jinxiewinxie

Welp, after much trial and tribulation I have a sitting lady:

I am going to attempt making a fella who is in a sitting position but after my harrowing experience making the lady version, I don't know if I have the patience to make one XD Its pretty easy to manipulate a skirt to look like sitting legs but the men have actual individual legs where I can't hide mistakes as well, heh

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: 1 on April 28, 2019, 11:48:10 AM
Sitting lady looks good.

Thank you =) Hopefully it won't be so bad if I can't figure out how to make a guy sitting that looks decent XD

Jinxiewinxie

I made three ladies in three different positions/rotations and they seem to fit into my pre-existing tables and benches pretty well:

In a perfect world, I could just have them be in the center of a tile but who puts benches right in the center of something? Or maybe I should have pre-made tables and benches that they are already sitting on when you place the people down? Life is hard XD

Abandoned

:) The sitting ladies are fantastic, they will bring added life to towns  :) 

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: Abandoned on April 28, 2019, 01:47:26 PM
:) The sitting ladies are fantastic, they will bring added life to towns  :) 

Yay! So its a little finicky trying to place them so they sit where you want.. do you think it'd be smart to include them already sitting on benches/at tables, etc? That way you can just plop it down together and know that they'll fit there fine?

Its just tricky placing them as-is but its doable. You have to rotate them and such to get them where you want is all but for the most part, they fit fine on all my normal sitting-style deco items that are in my other mods.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

:) I think they are worth a little difficulty in placing.  Otherwise for variety you would have to make a lot of tables and benches.