News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - Bitty Housing v1.1

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 20, 2019, 05:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

Jinxie - Bitty Housing 1.0

The initial piece of a WIP mod called Bitty Village. Each building item comes in three different texture styles: wood & thatch, stone & shingle and lastly stone & slate.

This mod includes 15 house models, each in the three styles and each model also includes a rotated version. This means there's a total of 90 different cottages to choose from. It has a boarding house which comes in all three texture styles as well. Just press the F-Key in game when you're about to place one of the buildings to cycle through all the options.

Each cottage sits just inside a 3x3 tile footprint and may house up to 4 occupants but more may live there at the start of the game. The boarding house has room for 20 occupants (4 families, up to 5 members each).

You can upgrade from a wooden cottage to a stone cottage and then finally to the slate style cottage. Each upgrade makes your life a little easier in terms of how much firewood is needed to keep the bannies warm =) You don't have to upgrade though, you can also simply just place any of the cottages and build them as usual.

There are more screenshots showing the houses and the rest of Bitty Village in my main WIP thread =)

Handy links:  Download  ||  Discuss  || WIP Thread

I hope you enjoy these little cottages!

Update 4/7/19 for V1.1: Changed file names for the images used so that they're unique.

Jinxiewinxie

Holding on to this spot in the comments for updates, just in case =)

kid1293

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

@kid1293 & @RedKetchup Thank you both! You've been invaluable in helping me figure things out <3 I appreciate you guys having shared examples and lending me some of your brain power when I've gotten befuddled by one thing or another =) You two are amazing and I literally couldn't have achieved ANYTHING mod-wise if it weren't for your shared wisdom and kind+patient personalities =)

Abandoned

Congratulation on first official mod release.  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: Abandoned on February 20, 2019, 06:09:02 AM
Congratulation on first official mod release.  :)

Thank you! I couldn't have done it without you either, I appreciate your help & feedback and willingness to spend some of your day testing random things =) You have such a great eye for the pretty & creative (as seen by your work with Kid and your village blogs!) Your insight is particularly valuable and meaningful for me =)

Discrepancy

Abandoned

:) Thank you for kind words @Jinxiewinxie , glad to help.  :)

adelegarland

I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

Nilla

Congratulations, they are really cute!

galensgranny

I love your work!  These tiny houses are so, so cute!

wiscoke

congratz on the mod. very nice. will be a great addition to my mod collection  ;)

Jinxiewinxie

Uploaded a small update that just changed the file names used for the images/materials so that they're unique =)