News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Sunroom Dreary Day View

Started by Abandoned, August 17, 2017, 10:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Thought I'd share a few pictures of visitors to the bird feeder on a dreary day as seen from my sunroom window - 4 mama turkeys and 11 babies.  They grow up so fast.  :)

brads3

Abandoned

We have rabbits and deer too.  I would rather eat the bird seed than harm any of these creatures.  They are such a joy.  :)

LOL, brad, you would be stuffed. That is a lot of turkey.

brads3

LOL,i didn't say all at once. didn't my indians teach you better than that?they didn't kill all the buffalo

Abandoned

Glad to hear you didn't want to stuff yourself on my turkeys.  Look at these cuties.  :)

adelegarland

Wow!   Where do you live, I'm moving there! ;D
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

Abandoned

@adelegarland this is Wisconsin USA and it is indeed very beautiful here in every season of the year.  We live in the country, there are many family owned small farms around us and a lot of wooded areas also.  Our land is half wooded and we are in the center clearing so wildlife feel safe and well fed in our yard (when the neighbors are quiet).  My flower beds are just in-between the perennials blooming and the wildflowers.  The golden rod is just starting and the trees are just beginning to change color.  Fall is absolutely beautiful here, winter, spring, and summer too.   :)

Abandoned

View on a cloudy day in Autumn  :)

Glenn

angainor88

Hehe My cat would love that view (though her mortal enemies are squirrels, not chipmunks).

Abandoned

@angainor88 I had 2 cats that just loved to sit at that window and watch the wildlife.  It kept them entertained for hours until nap time or dinner time.  :)

Abandoned

:) Very lucky indeed, another garden visitor.

Abandoned

Rainy and windy weather predicted for the next 2 days, only a brief bit of sun today to light up a little bit of fall color.  Red sumacs and yellow maples.

kid1293

You have to watch out! Winter is coming. :)

brads3