"Template/storageyards/storageyardwood.rsc:storage"
   ]
}

change the first line , should be that:

ExternalList resource
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

saf75

i've changed the list to remove the storageyards folder too. & yup externallist resource did the job :D 

i assume i now treat this the same as any other pkm file (after i've actually tested it out that is :) )

told you it'd be something stupid & simple we missed :D

once again tyvm for all your help today. i feel pretty confident you haven't taught me anything i couldn't replicate for future mods :D

RedKetchup

you take that .pkm and you put it in your game windata folder where are all your other mods.pkm
you launch your game, you go in your mod list winsow, enable it , make sure it is on top of your list then EXIT the game completly
you restart your banished game and then now you can start a new game

if you want to enable it in a save, in a previous already saved town, you need to load your save, go to your mod window, enable it and make sure to put on top of the list and then reload your city.

RedKetchup

Quote from: saf75 on February 27, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
told you it'd be something stupid & simple we missed :D

once again tyvm for all your help today. i feel pretty confident you haven't taught me anything i couldn't replicate for future mods :D

yeah it is often that, a simple stupid error somewhere we cant find... till we get a fresh pair of eyes looking at it.
this is why i asked you to send me the .zip because i cannot "think" of all possibilities. i am not at your computer.

at least you have your gift :)
enjoy !!!

kralyerg

And you don't really have to put my name in the description.  It would probably be better if it said it overrides CC, instead of me personally.

saf75

its now a mod to make CC storage capacity x2 :)

saf75

& whats more it works too :D shall i upload it to the mod page?

saf75

question, on the general statistics box, where it gives pop (adults/students/children) would it be possible to have a 4th that gives total pop?

a simple yes/no answer will suffice, if its no then it dont matter if its yes i want to see if i can figure out how to do it myself :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: saf75 on February 28, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
question, on the general statistics box, where it gives pop (adults/students/children) would it be possible to have a 4th that gives total pop?

a simple yes/no answer will suffice, if its no then it dont matter if its yes i want to see if i can figure out how to do it myself :)

yes, you need to find out what is this value syntax. check in the townhall files in the dialog folder

about to offer your mod, you can do if you want, it is up to you. you need to say they still need to use the CC addon and without it, it will have no other effects.