News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

15000..... and counting

Started by paralias, October 20, 2016, 09:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

you can leave the older mods in the file and just click them off.and the save game will compile the order and turn them on per the save game. i did try this as i didn't want to lose what i was working on to test the new CC. i understand the fear thou,i too used to delete the saves and start fresh after adding larger mods and changing the order.

paralias

I  used to do that with previous cities . lot of different saves with different strategies for high population..then 1 day something something hapend and CRASH .. 9000 + city ctd non stop.. i went to previous save the same .. i leaved it and went to an other city .. 11000 + something something hapend CRASH .after 2-3 10000 people cities lost i stop putting them all together  i save the mods in a different folder and put in the windata folder litterally only the ones i need nothing more and delete any other saved games.as i said in previous post i have download all the mods from everyone and haven't seen them in game because of that "fear"

Admin

@paralias thanks for the info!  and the other screencaps!  I will just have to happy I can see any of what you accomplished.  :)