News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

one thing I've always hated in Banished ...

Started by assobanana76, April 16, 2015, 02:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paralias

Quote from: assobanana76 on May 11, 2015, 02:28:42 AM
ok .. so I should try to demolish the road (now) built, make a track, save and close before it is built then reopen and try to build on a crop, then remove the crop and (in theory) should instead remove the road below ..
correct?
I can try (why I still want to demolish everything and rebuild the contrary with the buildings exterior and interior crops)

build the road on the problematic tiles mark to delete  exit WITHOUT SAVE open again delete roads (will remain the problematic ones) build a crop (if you can) mark for delete only the problematic tiles not all the cropfield

assobanana76

but .. if I go out without saving the road will remain there to reopen ..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

I had to overcome in this way the road indelible!
I had to demolish and rebuild the entire farmhouse, which produce clothes of linen and cotton, keeping in mind the four central tiles!
the problem is that it looks the same even in the farmhouse that produce bread with crops of corn and weat, grain silos, water / wind mill and baker!
there is a central road that bisects that there is not visually but which prevents any construction that is not a road!  >:(
I have to redesign all the space in the upper left!

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!