News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

where does alcohol get stored? what building?

Started by andylu23, May 18, 2015, 10:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andylu23

hi new person here. just asking where does alcohol get stored. thanks

chillzz

Alcohol gets stored in the same building it's made : the tavern.
People will use it for 'happiness' inside the tavern, unless you use it for trading.
If you use alcohol for trading, a vendor will take it from the tavern to the trade port.

support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

nmid

chillzz gave you the right answer..

Just to add, their is a max limit you can store in a tavern.
If you reach that limit, the tavern will stop making more (unless it's being consumed / taken away to the TPort).
Iirc, it was 120-160 in each tavern? (Someone please confirm and give me a reminder too :p)

irrelevant

I think a tavern has a storage capacity of 300. The fruit it has in stock also counts against this limit. Also any onions, mushrooms, and fish that may be there  >:(

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

A Nonny Moose

Generally I set the demand at the TP for the full quota of Ale.  This causes very little, if any, to be stored in a Tavern.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

rkelly17

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on May 19, 2015, 09:55:12 AM
Generally I set the demand at the TP for the full quota of Ale.  This causes very little, if any, to be stored in a Tavern.

That's how I know when I can build another TP, should I need one--the ale number getting close to the max means that I'm not trading away all I'm producing.

A Nonny Moose

^ Interesting criterion.  Since I've never had that happen so far, I guess I've just been lucky.  I tried mutliple TPs but found the management wasn't worth it if created arbitrarily.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

Triskel

If you are playing vanilla Banished, alcohol is stored in the tavern, but if you are using Colonial Charter mod, then you need to build the Inn & Garden building first.