News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Raise Limits

Started by Trizeropz, September 20, 2016, 06:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trizeropz

Hey, i dont know if someone asked this yet. Im sorry if someone does.

It is possible to raise the limit for Ressources? So maybe instead of 1.000.000 food I wanna have 2.000.000?

Discrepancy

As far as I know, no.
I can not find anywhere in the code that would limit it, as it is currently at 999,999 (or is it 1,000,000?).

I also wish there was a way. It would make self-sustainability easier with larger towns.

Trizeropz

Oh, too bad.
Could be pretty useful for big villages, yeah
But thanks for checking:)

RedKetchup

i neither have no idea but also, it would need to make bigger the hole where the "numbers" are written cause it wouldnt fit, i think
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Trizeropz

So you mean another variable type?

Tom Sawyer

I made a trial and changed the limit in the UI from 6 to 7 characters and the maximum value to 9,999,999. So you can enter larger numbers of resource limits. But the game corrects it back to 999,999. I guess we have no chance with a Mod.

staustelladam

I also think that upper limits would be a good idea, especially for food. Also can't understand why they are set so low at the start of the game, unreasonably low - I get the stopping production and reserving resources for some wares, but does anyone play a game where they DON'T change the upper limits at the start?

Pangaea

Low food limit could be useful to kill off a load of people. Not that anybody would want to that of course :D

Would be nice to have another digit for food, for those big towns with thousands of people, but even then it's not a massive deal. You need to store all that food after all, and that can become a problem, especially with a vanilla-ish game.

Denis de la Rive

Quote from: Pangaea on September 28, 2016, 06:06:26 AM
Low food limit could be useful to kill off a load of people. Not that anybody would want to that of course :D

There was actually a discussion of this on CC, a few weeks ago, how to kill off a large population, so nothing is impossible as a subject of discussion.  ::)