News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Manabloom on March 12, 2017, 12:09:30 AM
Question, Is there a production building that outputs fish or meat gourmets but also produce bone meal or fish meal fertilizers in CC?

no, it doesnt produce any bone meal. i 1. never heard that bonemeal ever existed in real life... 2. i didnt liked this concept of "bone meal" so i didnt made it compatible ( i mean be able to be used in cc )
sorry.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on March 11, 2017, 11:49:53 PM
Very interesting building.

yeah this what i get when i try to let my imagination go :P

Quote from: elemental on March 11, 2017, 11:49:53 PM
But there are no windows?

i didnt made the windows yet. i am still to resolve the roof texture :)

i made more tests : i am gone in my roof textures folders ^^ to see the ones i never used so far.

RedKetchup

i started to put some windows :) you will see, it changes everything :D

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 12, 2017, 12:31:00 AM
Quote from: Manabloom on March 12, 2017, 12:09:30 AM
Question, Is there a production building that outputs fish or meat gourmets but also produce bone meal or fish meal fertilizers in CC?

no, it doesnt produce any bone meal. i 1. never heard that bonemeal ever existed in real life... 2. i didnt liked this concept of "bone meal" so i didnt made it compatible ( i mean be able to be used in cc )
sorry.
Bonemeal is basically all the waste products left over from the slaughter of meat animals, it consists of ground up bones, skin, sinew, intestines. meat offcuts and so on that can't be used for food or other products (like glue). In was (and still is) used as a fertilizer and while it's typically called bonemeal in English, there are other names for it as well, here in Australia it's more commonly called "blood & bone".
More recently, bonemeal has been used as animal feed and was part of the cause of "mad cow disease".

Paeng

Quotetrying couple more never used2.jpg (462.76 kB)

I like this color best for this building... would maybe need some color accents like an occasional awning, some banners and stuff...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

elemental

I didn't really like the blue at first but with the windows it looks much better. This new warehouse building looks like a place to store gems and coins. Not a bank, but a heavily guarded vault. A treasury building. Or perhaps an armoury - a place to store weapons.

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on March 12, 2017, 03:19:19 AM
I didn't really like the blue at first but with the windows it looks much better. This new warehouse building looks like a place to store gems and coins. Not a bank, but a heavily guarded vault. A treasury building. Or perhaps an armoury - a place to store weapons.

bah it will be the traditional warehouse i made 2 years ago : it had the trading post UI and you store everything you want (even precious if you like).
it will be heavily garded ^^ not letting a single citizen to steal from it ^^
they will decide when they will need to release something at your command heeh.

almost done :) need to build the building process  :'(

RedKetchup

wow !

it looks so awesome in game :D
Wonderful !!

EDIT:
i just need to change my doors though, not enough good ^^

elemental

It looks great in game.  :)  But when you put it next to that barn to me it looks a bit small. It's a grand building with complex architecture. To me it just looks like it should be a bit bigger.

josito

Quote from: elemental on March 12, 2017, 02:44:23 PM
It looks great in game.  :)  But when you put it next to that barn to me it looks a bit small. It's a grand building with complex architecture. To me it just looks like it should be a bit bigger.

It looks very nice in game, although agree with elemental; it looks small. And if you're open to suggestions.. I think some growing vines would look cool on the walls

RedKetchup

I did resized it +12 % in x,y but not in height z. it was already high enough.
now it has a footprint of 9x7 instead of 8x6. to compensate , i allowed more weight to be store in it : 90,000 weight.
(it had 50,000 before and that number has been setup before Luke made a boost to his vanilla trading post (from 35k to 60k) so now it has +50% more capacity than the vanilla trading post.

i did 7 different color : New shingles blue, New orange peebles, Blacksmith shingles brown, Country shingles black, Ketchup shingles dirty brown, Boston black asphalt tiles, New red damaged ceramic.

It is uploaded now and even posted in here :)
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1586.0

Enjoy!

RedKetchup

btw, i also forgot to mention : i made some curve in the roofs of the back to make it older with an aging curve....
i changed the door texture to a more suitable texture, the old one was really too much cartooned...

there is no chimney in this one, but the sign for being worked, this building has 2 lamps which will light on when the building has workers working.
oh and i improved the speed of the flames, making slower so now at speed 2X they have the speed they had before at 1X.

RedKetchup

*giggles*

next one will be Colorful Little House :)

RedKetchup

i love so much those colorful little house :)

i think, still with everything i did .... it is still my prefered :D

so i was working on those, remaking from the start with the knowleadge i know today .....
i am making it the way i should have done this .... 2 years ago with the textures it was supposed to...

the screenshot will tell you alot :)
a picture worth a thousand words ^^

DesoPL

Maybe better change textures to newer ones? There is some quite good.