Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@RedKetchup.Very nice buildings .Different factories:Pottery,Furniture, Glass,Cloth, Jewels-fantastic :)I have a question whether this will be a separate mods?Other colors with F function for other villages or only for "NMT"?There is a ketchup factory or you can add pasta factories and one dish - like an omelet? :)thank you

RedKetchup

no there wont be "F" variant. it will be part of a mod dedicaced to "roman empire" and "ceasar" old game.

QueryEverything

Fantastic theme @RedKetchup will suit some of the CC start conditions, as well as some of the more 'older feeling' maps.  :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on April 27, 2017, 04:31:34 PM
Fantastic theme @RedKetchup will suit some of the CC start conditions, as well as some of the more 'older feeling' maps.  :)

bah also it will still fit OK in desert maps since roman empire controlled from spain to iran, from euro to egypt; all around the mediterranean.
i am trying to find things that arent convered by the others :)

i just finished the Olive Oil Factory :)

(edit: in screenshots i find it strange these blue bags/basket things for the olives :P when there, i will probably check if i can replace something ^^

RedKetchup

Discrepancy

RedKetchup

so it looks like i did 2 building today  :P

Wine Factory

embx61

There is a saying that says that Rome was not build in a day, but you come pretty close :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on April 28, 2017, 02:04:39 AM
There is a saying that says that Rome was not build in a day, but you come pretty close :)

i made many so far : Pottery, Cloth, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Oil, and Wine... (7)
i still have alot to do :) really alot.

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 27, 2017, 08:50:53 PM
Quote from: QueryEverything on April 27, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

bah also it will still fit OK in desert maps since roman empire controlled from spain to iran, from euro to egypt; all around the mediterranean.
i am trying to find things that arent convered by the others :)

i just finished the Olive Oil Factory :)

(edit: in screenshots i find it strange these blue bags/basket things for the olives :P when there, i will probably check if i can replace something ^^

Very true @RedKetchup  :)  Ah, the great love of Mark Antony & Cleopatra, how could I forget?  ;)

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on April 28, 2017, 07:19:24 AM
Very true @RedKetchup  :)  Ah, the great love of Mark Antony & Cleopatra, how could I forget?  ;)

even before that, Egypt was under occupation from rome and was a vessal of Roman Empire.
they had to give XX grain sacks per year to Rome.

the only time they didnt respected their annual payments .... was when Mark Antony was gone there with Cleopatra :)

embx61

All that Rome stuff made me watch Spartacus again.

I love that movie directed by Stanley Kubrick with stars like Kirk Douglas, Laurence Olivier, Peter Ustinov, John Gavin, Charles Laughton, a very young Tony Curtis, and of course the beautiful Jane Simmons.
The last battle scene at almost the end of the movie is Epic and lots of Spanish soldiers were used in the scene as there was no CGI in those days.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on April 28, 2017, 02:21:08 PM
All that Rome stuff made me watch Spartacus again.

I love that movie directed by Stanley Kubrick with stars like Kirk Douglas, Laurence Olivier, Peter Ustinov, John Gavin, Charles Laughton, a very young Tony Curtis, and of course the beautiful Jane Simmons.
The last battle scene at almost the end of the movie is Epic and lots of Spanish soldiers were used in the scene as there was no CGI in those days.

did you ever watched the 3 season tv show ?
i saw it complete twice, once per year ^^

--------------------

meanwhile in the roman empire.........

Ustensile Factory :)

QueryEverything

The history professor and mod builder, a very talented @RedKetchup :) :)