News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elemental

So will this be the first piece of your NMT mod to be split up and re-released under the new community toolbar?

RedKetchup

YES In same time of another part i already prepared : NMT 3.0 Series: Clay Chain

meanwhile in the world of the old brick texture .... all mirror (opposite river flows) : done :)
next will be : redo ALL the footprints on the ground with a blue arrow showing which side the river will flow^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Discrepancy

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 03, 2017, 10:22:33 PM
next will be : redo ALL the footprints on the ground with a blue arrow showing which side the river will flow^^

Brilliant idea. I imagine it will disappear under the water?

QueryEverything

oh, oh, oh ....  @RedKetchup (excitedly), is that the small fish drying space I've been asking for ages ago?
It loooooooks like it, please tell me it is (I love @Discrepancy new one for his jetty mod, it suits it very well), but I am still after a small one, and that looks like it is in the 0244_1 pic ...  pleeeeeeeeeeease?

Ok, in seriousness ...  it is looking excellent, I can see how this would fit into any game idea, and I see Disc's jetty mod working with it, to create an amazing waterfront harbour, to inland trade centre, very exciting indeed!!!  :D

ps:  is there a way to have an angled corner?  An inner elbow perhaps?  I don't know how you'd do it, or even if it's possible, just a thought :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

sorry to say it is a fishing docks. all canal sets had their fishing docks :)

RedKetchup

(I'll try to remember to do your mini fish rack when i ll do the NMT3.0 Series: Food Production part :)

meanwhile ... all the footprints with blue arrows.... done
next : need to finish and fix all the toolbar icons (to colorful 3.0 icons)

RedKetchup

icons done too :)

next: i noticed they didnt even had a recycle bin on the windows (was too noob back in time^^)

edit: btw CL stands for Classic NMT stones , OB stands for Old Brick (CC) style
i will probable add 2 more textures in a seperate addon: FS for Fire Stones , and OC for Old Church style (both textures introduced in GW)

Abandoned

@RedKetchup sorry to interrupt work in progress , I'm sure it is not a good time, but I have a few final requests.

1)  If Discrepancy is adding your Choo Choo tracks to Iron Smelter he and users of that mod will probably want the deco tunnel.  I know I asked several times before and it finally got added to the 1.0.7 update of choo choo  which I and other l.0.6 players can't use because of added new flag items.  Could WE have that deco tunnel separated and added here to download, please?

2)  I know I asked for this several times and you then added it to l.07 version of Old Hunter's Hut but could that hunter lodge be separated for me.  I use the Old Hunter's Hut with residence all the time and would like to keep that in it's original position in the tool bar rather than under community but that means I am missing the hunters lodge I requested.

3) I am guessing you forgot my request for the NMT fishing pond.

Well, if not it doesn't matter, thank you for your time and great mods  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 05, 2017, 10:30:38 AM
@RedKetchup
1)  If Discrepancy is adding your Choo Choo tracks to Iron Smelter he and users of that mod will probably want the deco tunnel.  I know I asked several times before and it finally got added to the 1.0.7 update of choo choo  which I and other l.0.6 players can't use because of added new flag items.  Could WE have that deco tunnel separated and added here to download, please?

Wut ? why you dont use choo choo ? this mod never has been updated to 1.0.7 yet !! it doesnt use the new flag items at all. the last update has been 1.0.6 before the 1.0.7. so do you still want the deco tunnel as stand alone ? because nothing in the world prevent you to use the choochoo mod.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=181

2)  I know I asked for this several times and you then added it to l.07 version of Old Hunter's Hut but could that hunter lodge be separated for me.  I use the Old Hunter's Hut with residence all the time and would like to keep that in it's original position in the tool bar rather than under community but that means I am missing the hunters lodge I requested.

here is a download link for your Hunter hut with icon setting in the vanilla foodbar:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ArTKXvgXjrejZWenJmRVBCMXc/view?usp=sharing

3) I am guessing you forgot my request for the NMT fishing pond.

what was the specificity of that request ? (cause i didnt started to touch NMT items till very lately, a week ago...)
the way you did your sentence, i guess it is a request for a stand alone fishing pool ? do you want it with real moving waters ? or very old dull one ? or hybrid ?

Well, if not it doesn't matter, thank you for your time and great mods  :)

no problem, i took the time to answer the request since you tend to be ignored ^^
i am joking bro ^^ i hope you see it :)

elemental

While you are thinking about water and fish ponds, is it possible to have some fish ponds in unusual, irregular shapes?

I'd also love to see a rectangular brick pond to fit in with your Garden Walls set. A nice big one, maybe 2x4 or 3x5. Maybe even bigger than that.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on May 05, 2017, 06:43:23 PM
While you are thinking about water and fish ponds, is it possible to have some fish ponds in unusual, irregular shapes?

I'd also love to see a rectangular brick pond to fit in with your Garden Walls set. A nice big one, maybe 2x4 or 3x5. Maybe even bigger than that.  :)

irregular shapes is very hard for me to do, i never understood what @Bartender did to make his little lake look so good, me, everything is "tile squared".
but GW set can certainly get some pools.

Abandoned

LOL Yes I see you are joking.  Thank you for quick reply. 

Regarding Choo Choo, I thought you updated it to 1.0.7 when you added the training camp resource and updated training camp.  That is good to know. I don't know if I would use both together so if it is not too much trouble, yes please the tunnel separate.

The old hunting lodge with residence is the one I have and use in old tool bar, it is the other one, the new log hunting cabin that I would like separate. Is that the one in link? Sorry if I wasn't real clear.

The fish pond is the stand alone pond that is so pretty with the f-key variant with or without fence that is in Medieval Town v 2.0.4, still planning a story for that mod but I would like the pond separate to use much more often.  When you get to, know you are busy,  you know I will remind you.  :)

I like @elemental suggestion to add pond to Garden Wall Set.  I can't keep up trying so any new mods, still working on old ones.

Thank you so much, Red. 

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 04, 2017, 01:55:33 AM
sorry to say it is a fishing docks. all canal sets had their fishing docks :)
&
Quote from: RedKetchup on May 04, 2017, 10:36:55 PM
(I'll try to remember to do your mini fish rack when i ll do the NMT3.0 Series: Food Production part :)

meanwhile ... all the footprints with blue arrows.... done
next : need to finish and fix all the toolbar icons (to colorful 3.0 icons)

Thank you @RedKetchup , I got all excited then :)  At least it's somewhere on a to-do :D  The mod is really coming along, and is looking very fine tuned!!  I think you're on a winner with this mod.  I like the blue arrows, that's extremely helpful when planning out a complex design system.
Quote from: elemental on May 05, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

@elemental I like that idea, with the rectangular setting, you could do a nice paved courtyard with that.  :D  I know @RedKetchup said he wasn't good with the softer corners, so this should be an easy one ;)  maybe.  I'm excited by what this could mean.  :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 05, 2017, 08:18:16 PM
LOL Yes I see you are joking.  Thank you for quick reply. 

Regarding Choo Choo, I thought you updated it to 1.0.7 when you added the training camp resource and updated training camp.  That is good to know. I don't know if I would use both together so if it is not too much trouble, yes please the tunnel separate.

The old hunting lodge with residence is the one I have and use in old tool bar, it is the other one, the new log hunting cabin that I would like separate. Is that the one in link? Sorry if I wasn't real clear.

The fish pond is the stand alone pond that is so pretty with the f-key variant with or without fence that is in Medieval Town v 2.0.4, still planning a story for that mod but I would like the pond separate to use much more often.  When you get to, know you are busy,  you know I will remind you.  :)

I like @elemental suggestion to add pond to Garden Wall Set.  I can't keep up trying so any new mods, still working on old ones.

Thank you so much, Red.

my mods are always stand-alone and it is never required to have another mod to be used. choochoo alone is a full 100% standalone mod that can be used alone. i always put a copy of all resources in case people dont use the other mods.
i can make you a stand alone tunnel deco, tonight or tomm. i ll place it at the end of road toolbar after the road tunnel.

the best way to find a mod what it does is download it and try it ^^
this is a copy of the other mod, on another name.pkm where it has old hunter hut and its residence, and the new hunter hut (all 3) all placed in the food toolbar instead.

you didnt answered about real water of the pond : old water ? new moving water ? or hybrid (both) ?

RedKetchup

. pkm with only the new hunter cabin