News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 05, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

The fish pond is the stand alone pond that is so pretty with the f-key variant with or without fence that is in Medieval Town v 2.0.4, still planning a story for that mod but I would like the pond separate to use much more often.  When you get to, know you are busy,  you know I will remind you.  :)

Thank you so much, Red.

Here i converted the Medieval Pond to NMT 3.0 Pond :) just for you :)

it is pretty much the exact same looking with the same pond water texture it had .... but with an extra 3.0 @Bartender  Magic Water ™ over it :)
so it look the same... but have extra ripples on it :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ArTKXvgXjrcW5pMGQtS0I1ZnM/view?usp=sharing
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Even more beautiful than it was. I've always liked these ponds. (Even if I find them slightly overpowered with 4 fisher but that's me. I know many other people like it that way) :)

QueryEverything

Quote from: Nilla on May 06, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
Even more beautiful than it was. I've always liked these ponds. (Even if I find them slightly overpowered with 4 fisher but that's me. I know many other people like it that way) :)

*adds, "not pointing at anyone in particular"...

@QueryEverything waves to @Nilla
hahahahah :D ;)

Thanks @RedKetchup I have downloaded as well :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Nilla

Quote from: QueryEverything on May 06, 2017, 01:12:19 AM

*adds, "not pointing at anyone in particular"...

@QueryEverything waves to @Nilla
hahahahah :D ;)

Actually; I didn't! But if someone feel "hit". I can do nothing to prevent it! ;)

..... and I'm waving back.........

QueryEverything

Hahaha :) 
Not hit, lol ...  maybe nudged a little, no complaints though, all in good jest @Nilla glad for a little harmless jokes on a peaceful Saturday ;)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@RedKetchup thank you so very much for the tunnel, hunter cabin, and the ponds.  They are just wonderful and will be used over and over again. 

Merci  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 06, 2017, 04:30:24 AM
@RedKetchup thank you so very much for the tunnel, hunter cabin, and the ponds.  They are just wonderful and will be used over and over again. 

Merci  :)

welcome @Abandoned  :)
here below you will find your Choochoo Tunnel Deco .pkm

Meanwhile in the world of NMT Canal System.......... nothing lol. i had to do other things today ^^

Abandoned

Thank you so much @RedKetchup   :)  I really appreciate it especially when you are so busy.  If I knew how to use the Heroes III map editor I would make you a special map.  Maybe someday.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 06, 2017, 08:11:42 AM
Thank you so much @RedKetchup   :)  I really appreciate it especially when you are so busy.  If I knew how to use the Heroes III map editor I would make you a special map.  Maybe someday.  :)

haha  8)

Abandoned

@RedKetchup  ok just in case, I just have to know which is your favorite town type?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 06, 2017, 08:17:44 AM
@RedKetchup  ok just in case, I just have to know which is your favorite town type?

random. i always prefered random so i discover something new when i replay.
i also love to so all buildings and resources being garded by an appropriated level. a lvl 1 building by a lvl 1 monster.... building 2 by monsters 2 ....
i also like to have my frontier (all colors frontiers) guarded by a lvl 7

too bad i dont have any of my maps anymore (lost in old computers and old unreadable cd) i would have introduced you the way i played this game ^^

you said you still play the HoMM4 ? a complete will all expacs ?

Abandoned

Yes, all expansions for Heroes IV complete.  I played that heroes from when it first came out, it was only years later I got heroes 3, then I could see why most people did not like heroes 4 as well.  I made lots of maps and campaigns, mostly allied that my husband and I play together.

Heroes 3 I like the Rampart nature people, the fortress lizard people, and Tower wizards best but played all the campaigns and some random maps too.  Both really good old games.  :) 

Also played the Might & Magic RPG's more than once   :)

RedKetchup

so you have HoMM3 Complete ?
have you tried WoG ?

Abandoned

yes, heroes 3 complete but have not used WOG or the other mod you mentioned.  I made a note of it and put with the game so I will remember it when I ever get back to heroes 3.  I think I will be a little busy Banished here for quite a while.  Just started a new heroes 4 map.  :)

RedKetchup

ok :)

i have HoMM3 complete HD Edition.