Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@ RedKetchup . Do I understand correctly, these plants in the field can be used without CC? It would be fantastic - I have to limit the mods, because the computer barely jumps. My heart is glad - I thank you. Cheers!

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on June 15, 2017, 02:04:07 AM
@ RedKetchup . Do I understand correctly, these plants in the field can be used without CC? It would be fantastic

yes, you understood correctly

RedKetchup

Strawberry fields forever !!!!!

RedKetchup

Turnip !!! arghhh  ???

i dont want to be the citizen whos is stuck to eat that all year long lol

Abandoned

oh LOL I never picked a strawberry or turnip that looked like those.

RedKetchup

Hey i was wondering.....

blueberries and raspberries.... they should be more an ochard instead of crop ??
because the mini-trees (or bushes) they kinda last for long and not ripped every year to ... nothing.

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

twilightbreeze

Maybe some way to introduce "bush crops", that need a gatherer to get, plant rows of bushes, and they grow wild as well. Then we can have natural blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc. Just a thought. Not sure if it is do-able.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Nilla

I just want to show you a screenshot I just made. Just for you @RedKetchup. I hope you like your creations! I do! You remember, I asked for a more "natural" canal and I think I got it! :)

elemental

Small bush orchards for berries is a berry good great idea.  :)

elemental

If you do make berry bushes as orchard plants it might be a good idea to make them fruit quicker than normal fruit trees. Usually it takes 4 years before orchard trees give fruit. That seems like a bit too long for a berry bush. Maybe one or two growing years instead? But is it possible to have bushes fruit sooner than trees? Or do they all have to be the same?

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on June 15, 2017, 05:25:49 PM
If you do make berry bushes as orchard plants it might be a good idea to make them fruit quicker than normal fruit trees. Usually it takes 4 years before orchard trees give fruit. That seems like a bit too long for a berry bush. Maybe one or two growing years instead? But is it possible to have bushes fruit sooner than trees? Or do they all have to be the same?

i never made any orchard so far but yeah , probably it is possible to do something :)

@Nilla : yes i like it :) the wood one is awesome too ! looks great !
you have alot really alot of flowers :)

RedKetchup

so i am checking about to make a Blueberry for Orchards :)

a thing i didnt thought before is the amount of fruits per drop is really not the same as crop and more important as wild gathering.

there will be 50-65 apples or cherries per drop while a crop food is 20-28 and a wild food is 16-22. if i put 50-65 blueberry, the wild blueberry will also be multiplied by 3  ???

so i am checking different options :)

- or i do a "new" blueberry that will look as same name but wont be the same one so you would end up with 2 blueberries in your barns.....
- or i do a crop with it, not orchard.

- or i try to get a new "special" orchard for those with a blueberry bush in every tiles which can give up 2000 food per year for a 15x15
- - - if i go for 3rd option, i need to try to find a way to get only have my special food in my special orchard, and not have pear/apple :P (and not get my special food in the standard orchard.) :P :P

embx61

Great screenshot @Nilla
Looks pretty natural to me.

Is it that the flowers spawn that way or do you use some ghosted items?

I think it is a spawn as Red's Canals 4x4 mesh is 4x6 but in the Template file 4x4 so big part of the wooden side walkways are just overhangs and so the game sees them as not build upon so can use them to spawn.
Am I correct in that assumption Red?
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]