News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 22, 2017, 11:56:07 AM
or with your question you are really expecteing a big plain with no peaks  at all ?

Yup.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

feneris

I must say I'm chomping at the bit here. These new crops, orchards, berries, and greenhouses are exactly what I've been looking for since modding was first released for Banished. I am really looking forward to seeing the orchards released. (Could you maybe add things like gooseberries, blackberries, and currants to the berries fields?)

I'm also very curious as to what the final FOODS mod will include? Is it just going to be the crops and such? Or are you going to be going into wild foods, food processing and such?

RedKetchup

Quote from: feneris on July 23, 2017, 10:05:26 AM
I'm also very curious as to what the final FOODS mod will include? Is it just going to be the crops and such? Or are you going to be going into wild foods, food processing and such?

there is a file already available for crops :)

there will be another one for orchards :) which is almost done... just need to add like 3 more fruits trees.
and there will be a processed food one with their buildings and recipes.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

when i start a new game ... and it looks like this ....

i only want to go play it :)
(btw i added a plain map too for @Gatherer  and later i will make a new .pkm for the Peak's Valley mods with the new plain)

embx61

:) Very nice

Nice to see the Vanilla buildings replaced by something way better :)

When I looked over my little village last night the vanilla barn and the Town hall stood out of the rest and not in a good way  ;)
I build the small village Barn and when it was finished broke the vanilla barn down :)

Town hall is almost Finished. Have to do some details and build stages, AO maps and then I can compile the next village set version and can get rid of the vanilla Town hall too :)

The Pilgrims New England Mod is done so far and I have send him the sources and the PKM for review so after finishing the town hall I play a bit and then go for the 8 vanilla production buildings  replacements 1 at a time.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Gatherer

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 23, 2017, 11:03:33 AM
(btw i added a plain map too for @Gatherer  and later i will make a new .pkm for the Peak's Valley mods with the new plain)

Cool 8)

I'm planning on starting another town next weekend. Currently selecting and arranging mods for that. Won't have time to play until then I'm afraid.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Savidan

The same, for now I'll wait to get the new Caly pit, I'll include it in my process to make big town since now I use Little house for my citizen and stone are more boring to get.

taniu

@RedKetchup :)I really like the new greenhouse, seen through the glass of the plant. Thanks for the apricots. Is it possible to design another new map? Fantastic iron ore, maybe some mountains, rivers, woods and plain?Cheers!

Kimbolton

Red, I have not been able to play Banished in nearly a year so I have slowly been getting my mod folder in order and have tested a few quick maps. It is amazing all the work that has been done and all the new things added to the game. I have a lot of modders to thank so I am starting with you.

Thank you! :)

All of your hard work is truly appreciated!

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kimbolton on July 25, 2017, 04:17:33 PM

Red, I have not been able to play Banished in nearly a year so I have slowly been getting my mod folder in order and have tested a few quick maps. It is amazing all the work that has been done and all the new things added to the game. I have a lot of modders to thank so I am starting with you.

Thank you! :)

All of your hard work is truly appreciated!

thanks you @Kimbolton :)
hoping you will have alot of fun with all these new mods :)

taniu

@RedKetchup :)You are really working hard on new mods and I have a lot of fun with new mods, thank you heart - 2 photos of consolation. Greetings :)

RedKetchup

i know i am kinda quiet these days ..... but working on NMT 3.0 :)

RedKetchup

i noticed 1-2 days ago ... in @Paeng  ' s blog ( http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1593.msg38183#msg38183 ) that there was a problem with the "digging" of some 4X canal pieces ....  :'(

so i ve got to correct that.

but before to do the bugfixe updates....
i decided to update the buildings (TP Mills...) with the Bartender's Transparent Glass Technology ™
(why not ?? since it will be the very last update of this set!)

embx61

The green grass of the game world comes sometimes through in the corner(s) from the end pieces?

I have seen it only a couple of times while testing the NMT ghosted Channel pieces but thought it was just a game glitch.
Do you know what the problem is?

I like that Sandstone Texture a lot on the Canals :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]