News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on September 02, 2017, 01:35:01 PM
TOM should have the rye already to make things easier.

if he reads this.... then he already know i would maybe like to get it....
if he want me to use his design ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@ RedKetchup :)You are wonderful and your colleagues to create such a fantastic orchard. As for the "Tropical Grennhouse CC" it contained : Acai, Avocado,Banana,Cauliflower,Coconut,Date,Grapefruit,Guava,Honeydew,Kiwi,Kumquat,Lemon,Lime,Mango,Nectarine,Papaya,Pineapple,Tamatind.
Please -SOYBEANS =Mod "Soup Kitchen" -there is a position - Miso Soup [Seaweed +SOYBEANS +Fish]. Please.please,please.Thank you and best regards

Tom Sawyer

Here is my Rye model. The crop icon is also included. It can be used by all modders. :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 03, 2017, 01:36:06 AM
Here is my Rye model. The crop icon is also included. It can be used by all modders. :)

Thanks you Tom !!!

taniu

@ RedKetchup :) - --curio ---Here is the Fruit Tree 40. This is because it actually produces as many as 40 different fruits.
For most of the year this New York tree looks rather ordinary, but in spring its flowers form a true orgy of color, combining a single crown of white, pink, purple and red. In summer, the tree also surprises, producing plums, peaches, apricots, nectarines, cherries and ... almonds of many varieties, most rare and exceptional. When summed up, it gives round 40 - so many varieties and types have been pushed on one tree.
This tree is a masterpiece of fruitfulness. He created them in five years of hard work American artist and professor of arts academy SamVan Aken
Different varieties ripen on the tree gradually, from July to October, so that it does not expose the owner to the failure of the crop.Cheers!

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=t9EuJ9QlikY

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

heres a picture full growth (grown??) and giving up fruit (100% mature)

taniu

@RedKetchup :)I sent you pictures about the subject - nuts and soybeans. You be interested?. Cheers!
walnut

taniu

taniu

taniu

taniu

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on September 03, 2017, 05:38:19 PM
@RedKetchup :)I sent you pictures about the subject - nuts and soybeans. You be interested?. Cheers!
walnut

yes i'll add some nuts after those :)
walnuts though are already in game by the developper.

Quote from: taniu on September 03, 2017, 05:42:10 PM
@RedKetchup :)coconut .Cheers!

coconuts are already added there : reply 699 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1568.msg37160#msg37160

Quote from: taniu on September 03, 2017, 05:46:24 PM
@RedKetchup :)Hazelnuts Cheers!
Quote from: taniu on September 03, 2017, 05:51:28 PM
@RedKetchup :)Almonds Cheers!
Quote from: taniu on September 03, 2017, 05:57:05 PM
@RedKetchup :)Cashew nuts.Cheers!

yes i'll add some nuts after those :)

DesoPL

taniu

@RedKetchup :)Thank you for the quick reply. You are gorgeous and very creative - I want  to send still pictures of pistachio and peanut but error on this site - I do not know why? about nuts @ twilightbreeze. Cheers!