News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taniu

@RedKetchup  :)Photos of pistachios and peanuts - are on "Ach Nuts!"  . Question - Will it be Soybeans? Cheers! :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on September 04, 2017, 04:29:11 AM
I want  to send still pictures of pistachio and peanut but error on this site

yeah it happends sometime... usually the next is ok
we never succeeded to know how this thing happends
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

blackberry done

screenshot compare the blueberry and the blackberry. i used same mesh but with different colors /size , and blackberry fruit png instead of blueberry

feneris

Looking good Red, I'm eagerly anticipating seeing it all done.

RedKetchup

i am doing a little something presently.... (something different) since yesterday...
i will probably have to work on this tomm too...

i try to resist to give any hints or screenshots to keep the surprise ....
but i am so excited about this little thing lol

that was something that missed for the NMT30 set :)
;D  :D  ;D

Savidan

Abandoned

oh how intriguing, and you are going to keep us in suspense. What could it be?  I guess we will have to wait and see.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on September 08, 2017, 02:03:28 AM
oh how intriguing, and you are going to keep us in suspense. What could it be?  I guess we will have to wait and see.  :)

hehe yup :)

it is sooooooo HARD to keep the secret !!

LOL

i ... need..... to resist .....
;D  :D  ;D

Abandoned

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on September 08, 2017, 02:28:11 AM
;D :D ;D

5 on 7 done :)
tomm (tonight) i ll do the 2 left to do ^^

this thing will be completly ... customized  :o

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 08, 2017, 04:27:34 AM
5 on 7 done :)
tomm (tonight) i ll do the 2 left to do ^^

7/7 done :)

just need to do all the little things like footprints... icons.... all those little details :)

RedKetchup

NMT3.0Series: Forest Center for 1.0.6-1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=358

NMT3.0Series: Forest Center

Description:
This is a mod that adds a NMT Forest Center to your game that will allow you to build up to 4 forest districts from the choice of 6 diff ones.

- Building:

Forest Center : 11x11 tiles. cost 24 wood. 1 worker.
A NMT30 Forest Center is used to set a center with districts for forest work. Also can be worked to help to get resources. A forest center allow you to build up to 4 districts. The worker also will help your districts by providing extra resources.

To be able to build districts, you absolutely need to cover all the "road tiles" inside with a very specific path tool. Roads wont allow you to build districts. It is mandatory to use the specific tool provided in the toolbar.

- Tools:

Forest Center Path: This is the tool you need to apply in the appropriate tiles inside the Center to allow you to put districts. Cost nothing to apply out of 1 building unit work.

- Districts:

Hunter District: A NMT30 Hunter District is used for hunting wild animals. Cost 30 wood, 8 stones to build. This hunter district allow you to hire up to 3 hunters and has a range of 40 tiles. This special District allow you to kill deers more often than the vanilla one.

Gatherer District: A NMT30 Gatherer District is used for gatherering wild foods. Cost 30 wood, 8 stones to build. This gatherer district allow you to hire up to 4 gatherers and has a range of 40 tiles. The extra range allow you to possibly get more food or be more constant.

Herbalist District: A NMT30 Herbalist District is used for gatherering wild herbs and restore citizen health. Cost 30 wood, 8 stones to build. This herbalist district allow you to hire up to 2 herbalists and has a range of 40 tiles. The extra range allow you to get more herbs.

Forester District: A NMT30 Forester District is used to define an area to selectively cut down trees and plant new seedlings. Cost 30 wood, 8 stones to build. This forester district allow you to hire up to 4 foresters and has a range of 40 tiles. It will cover more range than usual and can possibly plant something different in very rare case. (fruit trees looking)

Barn District: A NMT30 Barn District is used to store alot of different things available from a forest center. Cost 48 wood, 12 stones to build. This special district barn allow you to store all the food, tools, herbs, textiles, and it allow you to store wood and fuel. it has a capacity of 12,000 weight to compensate the logs/firewood burden. It is kinda a barn and storage yard in same time.

Woodcutter District: A NMT30 Woodcutter District is used to make firewood from logs. Cost 24 wood, 4 stones to build. This woodcutter district allow you to hire up to 3 woodcutters. A woodcutter district will allow you to chope alot of firewood quicker than usual.

Enjoy !!

embx61

That looks very nice :)

Nice way to get it going too with the center and the roads.

Great job Red :)

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

oh i forgot to tell :

all the models have been made inside the upper right corner and they all have a road toward south and west...
so if you put a district in the other quarters, please, don't forget to TURN "R" your model so you get the clear path towards roads inside the Forest Center :)

Quote from: embx61 on September 08, 2017, 10:53:42 PM
That looks very nice :)

Nice way to get it going too with the center and the roads.

Great job Red :)

thanks . there is a screenshots of the inside road map :)

embx61

When I placed 1 building I almost had it wrong but I could see it on time to turn the building.

But thanks for the heads up. :)

That wood looks so good with Peaks Valley :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]