News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Inaccessible Icons

Started by Kimbolton, August 28, 2017, 12:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbolton

QuoteJust hit one of the default shortcuts - 1,2,3,4,5... one of them should close the professions list  ;)

Thanks! That was always frustrating. :)

Abandoned

Wow, great news about CC and more stand alone modules.  I notice Kralyerg was online and hoped he was well.  :)

brads3

that is good news to hear about KRAY.thought they left the game completely for a while.

kralyerg

I still need to figure out this fancy community toolbar thing, and also look into that using more than 3 resources to build a building thing, and figure out exactly which pieces to make standalone.  So it might take a little bit of time, but things are in motion.

Abandoned

@kralyerg very nice that you are back at it again and that you are well.  The community tool bar is quite nice.  Hopefully, we will give you a bit a breathing space before giving you our wish lists for standalone mods.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: kralyerg on August 28, 2017, 04:57:01 PM
I still need to figure out this fancy community toolbar thing, and also look into that using more than 3 resources to build a building thing, and figure out exactly which pieces to make standalone.  So it might take a little bit of time, but things are in motion.

did you received my package with the icons ?
do you see the hidden sub forum called The Laboratory ?
check inside , redketchup mods, last reply. i ve put the code source of the last mod i made. download it, and unzip it. inside you will see the community toolbar + my RK toolbar : you will have another example of how we do it. it is very easy.

Also inside that same mod, you also have an example of the new extended building thing (copy paste the dialog/buildExt.rsc. give it your own name. copy it along with the Tooltip.rsc and TooltipTollbar.rsc in your new mod dialog folder. and then in UI part of the templates you call BuildExt,rsc instead the original build.rsc

i personally did put a // infront of the 6th "storageItem" because i only wanted 5. it is at your choice and taste :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kralyerg

Yeah, I got it all. Thanks.  I do see the Laboratory now. I'll take a look.

I don't expect the community toolbar to be very difficult, I just need to sit and play with it and figure out how to "imbricate" CC with it. :P

Abandoned

Just a note to @kralyerg regarding file names. When making modular and converting to new community tool bar, the modders have also been changing the names of their files to reflect their personal icon, many of Red's file names now begin with RK(filename), embx61 are EB(filename), Discrepancy are DS(filename), Kid1293 are Kid(filename) etc.  It makes for a very organized in game mod list and windata file and I would think it would also help new players learn which mods are made by which modder and where they are on the community tool bar.   I like the new CC icon, very nice, it would be nice if the file names all began with CC.  Just one more think to consider.  :)