News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Roof Tile Production

Started by Kimbolton, September 04, 2017, 07:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbolton

Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search and couldn't find a solution.

I have not been able to produce any roof tiles. I have Red's Medieval Kiln going. First the production limit was maxed so I think that was tied to stone. I raised that and got 20 Firewood in my inventory but clay is not showing up in there and it hasn't produced anything yet.  There is a storage building with clay just across the street and I see the worker go back and forth from there to the kiln but clay never shows up in the inventory.

I have been getting them from trade until I can figure this out. I have CC over NMT in the Mod order. Any ideas?

brads3

did you add the compatibility 1.07 mod from blackliquid?? that mod should solve all issues. it meshes the old 1.06 items and 1.07 together.i tested it and clay and bricks then are interchangeable between NMT and CC.the compatibility 1.07 must go above CC to function. i am assuming you are updated and running bannished 1.07.

RedKetchup

do you use NMT30Series: Claypit ?

1.0.6 version or 1.0.7 ?

NMT30Series: Claypit 1.0.6 version rooftiles are stone limit while 1.0.7 is material
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kimbolton

Quotedid you add the compatibility 1.07 mod from blackliquid?? that mod should solve all issues. it meshes the old 1.06 items and 1.07 together.i tested it and clay and bricks then are interchangeable between NMT and CC.the compatibility 1.07 must go above CC to function. i am assuming you are updated and running bannished 1.07.

Hi Brad,

I have CC Compatible Version 6 104. Is that the latest? Also I have it BELOW CC so that is a big problem right there. (BTW you can't correct that mid game because it will crash)

Quotedo you use NMT30Series: Claypit ?

1.0.6 version or 1.0.7 ?

NMT30Series: Claypit 1.0.6 version rooftiles are stone limit while 1.0.7 is material

Hi Red,

I'm running Banished 1.0.7

I have
NMT30CanalSet
NMT Little Housing
NMT30MultiStoryHousing

but am still running MT 202 at the top. That is where I got your clay pit and kiln. Are we not supposed to be using MT 202 anymore? I thought we needed it for things like the dentist, barber etc that hadn't been replaced yet.

Okay I am embarrassed because I think I have everything screwed up. I know my mod list is a mess! I guess I was in too much of a hurry to play and didn't get everything right.

RedKetchup

nmt 202 should be at bottom to get everything that hasnt been remade
and all nmt30 on top

should get claypit 30 too

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kimbolton on September 04, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

Okay I am embarrassed because I think I have everything screwed up. I know my mod list is a mess! I guess I was in too much of a hurry to play and didn't get everything right.

thats a problem that rised cause the nmt is remade bits by bits

even if nmt30 will be available by parts...
it will be very much easy when nmt3.0 Complete will be done.

Kimbolton

Quotenmt 202 should be at bottom to get everything that hasnt been remade
and all nmt30 on top

should get claypit 30 too

Thanks Red,

That makes sense. I will do that. Thanks for your help and patience!   

brads3

there are 2 compatibility mods. 1 is the older BUILDING compatibility that must go below CC. the new 1 is compatibiluty 1.07.it was made to fix problems with the new flag limits. i am using NMT2.04 and have not yet upgraded any parts of those. i chose to wait and let RED finish the upgrades to the mod before i upgrade it.
    remember those 2 compatibility mods go in different spots and THEY MUST in order to work.i have a tendancy to move 1 and then half way into a game wonder why something is working wrong.1 fixes the cows and works with the names of the buildings and the new mod deals with the flags.

Kimbolton

Okay so we need to use both Compatibility Mods then. The old below CC and the new one above CC. Got it.

Thanks very much for your help, brads3. :)