News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xhelius

I believe I got it straightened out.  I had to cancel everything across the whole map.  I guess maybe I must have clicked to clear an area way on the other side of the map or something.

One quick question though.  What building uses Mountain Oysters?  I'm assuming a food building but haven't found it yet.

fonale

Hi RK.
I can't drop gold and silver ore in the foundry.
Sad to ssssay, I can't forge my presciousssss...

RedKetchup

Quote from: fonale on March 26, 2019, 02:57:42 PM
Hi RK.
I can't drop gold and silver ore in the foundry.
Sad to ssssay, I can't forge my presciousssss...

wait, wut ?
the citizens are taking silver or gold ore and go back and forth between the stockpile/barn and the foundry ?
he cannot drop it there and stuck to repeate the process ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

fonale

Yes, like the first one. Maybe something wrong with CC compatibility?

RedKetchup

oh thats possible, if you did put CC on top.

in rkec, silver ore and gold ore are minerals, like every other ores (copper iron)

fonale

CC is below. I tried without CC but hadn't exit the game. I try again.

Ok, disabled CC, Improved mine and DS Tunnel mine.
Can't drop silver and gold in the foundry; silver even goes in the storage barn and not in the precious chart.

brads3

what other mods are you using i know the my precious will change the limit flag of gold and silver ores.however, i did have the foundry working with the my precious mod above the RK. did you increase your mineral limit? if you forget to raise any limits, then the barns or piles won't store items. you would fill up on copper and iron ore.

RedKetchup

please @fonale give us a picture of your foundry window open, and a picture of the mods loaded in your save game

i sent a PM to Kralyerg (cc). will see what he will tell me.... maybe will end to make you a patch to put first in top that will change back those 2 ores to minerals. but i want to know what he will tell me first.

RedKetchup

I didnt got news from K yet.... but here! i made you a little patch you put first in your mod list. in your save game, you need to load the save, go in mod window, enable it at very top of the list , and let it reload.

in this screenshot, you will see my old 1.22 save loaded and i enabled the patch ontop of it and i didnt crash, should be game compatible.

fonale

You are amazing!
My mods' list is really a mess and your patch fixes this problem ^^
I don't want to boring you with my list of mods scattered around, even if i can't put gold and silver in the precious cart.

@brads3: I've never heard about the my precious mod, but now I have to add this to the mess too!

Thank you.

brads3

i go thru lists. sometimes i find a mod buried in them that i missed somehow.glad you have 1 problem solved.hopefully the rest of your mods work  without issues.

RedKetchup

Quote from: fonale on March 27, 2019, 02:36:38 PM
You are amazing!
My mods' list is really a mess and your patch fixes this problem ^^
I don't want to boring you with my list of mods scattered around, even if i can't put gold and silver in the precious cart.

Thank you.

nop, need to put a minerals cart there instead :)

Nilla

I have a question about the dock town hall. The menu says that it attracts nomads but it´s been quite a long time since I build it and I haven´t seen one nomad yet. How does it work? Which other buildings does it need to attract nomads?

RedKetchup

the Dock Townhall needs the Dock Market, the Stone Dock Townhall needs nothing though

Nilla

Hm. I have a dock market, still no nomads, maybe it just take longer.