News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Farmyards Continued

Started by kid1293, February 10, 2020, 02:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

I think the production is low enough. It is fair to say that a family
can survive and with the larger plots, they can even trade a little.

No need to change. And Adam & Eve... They have the whole map
why do they need to go small? Silly me. ::)

kid1293

:) Farmyard V1.0 is now in the downloads!

Glenn

Wonderful - one of your best yet

kid1293

Thanks.
And thanks to people on the forum who started me working on it. :)

Abandoned

:) Thanks @kid for adding the deco vegetables and scarecrow.  These farmyards are terrific.

brads3

these look super. between this,your workplace mod,and the many decorative mods, the farms have come to life. with the farmyards,you have so many options for ideas. you could add the glad trellace from the settler deco and do grapes,or some bushes and do berries. waiting to see what ideas other players come up with.

Abandoned

Berries are included in the 2nd 5x5 farmyard that was made.  Other mods have deco flowers and bushes that can be added.

Abandoned

That first 5x5 farmyard reminds me of when I first moved from the city to the country.  Many times I had to stop the car and wait until the chickens crossed the road.  Why did the chickens cross the road you ask?  They crossed the road to get to the other side where the neighbor's apple tree was.  ;D  They would be picking at the apples on the ground that fell from the tree.  ;D

kid1293

:) Version 1.1 is in the Downloads.

It contains a new farmyard. Corn, tomato, pepper, and egg.
Also included are all the plants as deco. Both 'standard' snow-covered and
'seasonal' disappearing in winter.

Have fun :)

Abandoned

@kid1293 The farmyards all look very nice and there is a nice variety  :)  One small correction needed, there is no toolbar description for the last farmyard added, #9.  Thanks for adding all the deco vegetables and scarecrow  :)

Abandoned

The Pilgrim

An interesting thought could be groups based on complimentary planting. For example, the Native Americans taught early colonists about planting corn, squash and beans together. The corn stalks act as a trellace for the bean vines and together they provide shade for the squash.

kid1293

Hi Pilgrim.

Nice but it demands new models of everything. I am taking a break now.

How about the Colonial Houses? They never made it here...

The Pilgrim

I will get those up shortly.  I have been offline for quite a while, mostly just checking in by mobile.  I'll try to get that posted this afternoon.

Goblin Girl

I just discovered these.  How wonderful they are @kid1293 !  You did a great job as usual.