News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discrepancy: Tostorrista

Started by Discrepancy, January 10, 2016, 06:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Welcome to Tostorrista

This is an ongoing town I have been making since the release of Banished v1.0.5 Beta 2 + CC:1.6 + NMT:2.01
(plus using these mods)

Map Seed: 53060998
Terrain Type: [CC] Lake Waters
Terrain Size: Medium
Climate: [CC] Mediterranean (No Snow)
Disasters: Off
Starting Conditions: [CC] Medium+

A map of Tostorrista

Tostorrista is a bustling colonial community with its roots back in Medieval days.

Formed by five brothers who were banished by their old oppressive overlord, they travelled a great distance, to unknown lands.

With their families in tow, a few leghorns and some carrot seeds they found fertile plains on a spot nestled  between the 'fiume fondaco' (river fondaco) and two big lakes.
Tostorrista farm they named it, after the family name.

Check out all the pictures of Tostorrista in these albums:

Tostorrista Album - pt I

Tostorrista Album - pt II

The South-West colonial town of Torro and the St Torro Cathedral.

Quote*edit note*
14/01/2016 - edited to clean up post and update new links to photo albums and map

RedKetchup

:) you had so nice pictures that .... i read everything :)

awesome job :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Discrepancy

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 10, 2016, 10:15:55 AM
:) you had so nice pictures that .... i read everything :)

awesome job :)

I should be saying thank you to you for the awesome job you have done making such a beautiful mod with NMT.

Discrepancy

I updated the main post with a map I've been making for my town and links to new picture albums.

Here's a closer overhead look at the town of Torro with places of interest,

So far my town has been rapidly growing, I recently just accepted 2 different groups of over 70 nomads in the space of 2 years (this number isn't included in the town map - approx. population is now just under 1000. Hopefully my resources will hold out.

I'm planning further expansions of Svegliato and Tostorrista oldtown, and increasing the farming to the South and North-East into Valle di Quercus.
But first off I'm building more shanty houses on the Torro Docks as I've just increased all 8 of the Torro area Precious Mineral Mines to 5 workers each.

I'm having a few issues with my dock workers living too far from their workshops and not making ropes fast enough, i currently have over 20000 reeds in storage, yet workshops even right next door to a barn full of reeds seem to have dockworkers who instead spend most of the time going back and forth to their houses on the other side of the map. I think accepting so many nomads of late (and having a current homeless number of 66 plus the 76 staying in boarding houses) has stuffed up a lot of the housing for everyone else. Have to wait and see if it settles.

*I should mention that the picture above is rather outdated too. Mt Torro at that time only had 3 Precious Mines, it now has 6, with 3 more being built where the field was growing.* edit

RedKetchup

hehe i like your Mt Torro idea :)
original
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .