News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

The danger of cherry trees

Started by Nilla, July 10, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

I posted a picture in my  blog earlier today. As I wanted to look if there is any response, I  happened to delete the whole blog. My normal computer is upstairs and I can't clime the the stairs at the moment, so I have borrowed an Ipad, that I haven't learned to handle, yet. ??? :P :(

This is the picture I posted. No Banished at the moment.   :(

brads3

layed up like that,i would want someone to move the comp to me. hope you have some help hetting around.

rkelly17

Oh dear, that looks like a real break. I assume from the title that the accident involved a cherry tree? Does that account for your choice of cast color?

RedKetchup

oh i found the deleted thread like 10mins ago and i restored it not knowing what haoppended....
now i know !

/Hug_Nilla
i hope it will heal quick and have someone to put your PC next to your bed !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

i still wanta know what your husband did that was soo bad,you chased him up that tree??

Abandoned

@brads3 she should have stayed out of that swamp, there were a lot of leg injuries in Summerset Swamp, How did she get a cherry tree to grow in that cold swamp?  That is the question.  ;D

Nilla

@brads3 ,my husband is too clever to climb ladders to get cherries, why should he, when his wife pick them? Maybe I should reconsider, but I like picking all kinds of berries and at least until recently haven't feared hights.

So you mean @Abandoned ,that this is the revenge for all the frog legs my cold swamp Bannis produce.......hm.....

Abandoned

yes @Nilla that is my theory, I hope it at least produced a smile  :)  Get well soon  :)