News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Medieval Town 2.04.1.0.6

Started by RedKetchup, September 01, 2016, 11:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galensgranny

The fly fishing and deer hunting spot likely are also included in The North.  When not playing The North, they are essential items in my opinion, especially early on in the game to get quick food while waiting for things to be built.

RedKetchup

yeah if someone want it will need to expressly asked in PM :)
Tom doesnt like i offering it ^^  :D

but why people still using 2.04 ? what they want inside that compel people to still use it?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

and you all say i play crazy. ::)

galensgranny

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 22, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

but why people still using 2.04 ? what they want inside that compel people to still use it?
Why!?!  Because it is totally fabulous!!  :D   One can get different roof color options on buildings, which you don't have on your newer version of 3 story houses, and different styles as well.   The third floor housing style choice are so pleasing and different. 

The style of the two story school is wonderful, even more so as one can upgrade to different roof colors.  The vendor buildings can be upgraded to different walls and roofs.  In RK EC, the vendor buildings are only available in that cement looking gray.  I use them too, but when one wants some matching color and style, Medieval Town 2.04 fits that need.  There is a turquoise roof color option. for goodness' sake!   ;D
It's hard to find posts with the pictures so people can see the wonderfulness, (turquoise roof!!!   :D ), as you kept making new versions and didn't repost the pictures in all the threads for the versions. 

I recommend everyone try adding Medieval Town 2.04. 

Edit:  Oops, it is not NMT that has the turquoise roofs.  It is the newest 3 story houses that do.  The great color that NMT has is a particular cherry color roof.

galensgranny

Quote from: brads3 on June 22, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
and you all say i play crazy. ::)
Well, I haven't added The North to the mix, like someone I know.  ;D   I actually should try adding that to my mix.  I really like the look of Tom's buildings.  But, I want it to have no snow. 

I have been playing opposite from Adam and Eve start. I am using Multiple Starts by Tikaszar and starting with 45 families!  It is hard to keep them from starving to death at the beginning.  They have to eat a lot of fish.  Thank goodness for Tom's deer hunting spot or most of them likely would die.

rkelly17

Quote from: galensgranny on June 22, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
I am using Multiple Starts by Tikaszar and starting with 45 families!

:o  ???

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on June 22, 2018, 11:07:18 AM
Quote from: galensgranny on June 22, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
I am using Multiple Starts by Tikaszar and starting with 45 families!

:o  ???

ROFLMAO

if there would be something inside NMT 2.04 that can be out... what would be ? all the canal thing ?

LadyMarmalade

ooh...that looks like an interesting mod too! (Multiple Starts), is that available anywhere else except on Steam?  I didnt buy Banished through Steam.

EDIT: Found it!   
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

galensgranny

Red, about what could be left out of NMT 2.04, yes, the canals can be left out.   Also, I think the fishing pond and coal silo could be left out, if one was trying to pare it down.

What needs adding is more wall choices to the tavern, and other corner businesses so they can have the same number of wall/roof type upgrade choices as the upper housing levels that are made to go over them. The corner pottery shop urgently needs to have the darker red brick wall choice that the corner hostel has, even if nothing else was changed.  That is almost an emergency!  :D

Gatherer

As someone who has NMT 2.0.4. enabled on every map since it came out I can say that I only use the houses with orange roofs and sand brick texture walls, fish pond, water tower, all the different markets, cathedral, barns, granary, washing place, lighthouse and school.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

galensgranny

Red, I made a mistake- it is not NMT that has the turquoise roofs.  It is the newest 3 story houses that do. The great color that NMT has is that particular cherry color roof.  I just love it so much.  :)

Hawk

Quote from: LadyMarmalade on June 22, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
ooh...that looks like an interesting mod too! (Multiple Starts), is that available anywhere else except on Steam?  I didnt buy Banished through Steam.

EDIT: Found it!   

Where did you find it?
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

galensgranny

@Hawk . the Multiple Starts mod is at https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/296-Multiple-Starts
You can do a start with 60 Bannies, but 45 to start is hard enough.

RedKetchup

i was just asking, because some people still like to use it even if RK Ed has similar items, so i thought i can maybe do a light version to help PCs to run  it with othe mods. i am not planing to put work to make things... but just wondering about a lighter version with all the things wont use anymore deleted to save PC power.

Hawk

Quote from: galensgranny on June 22, 2018, 04:13:21 PM
@Hawk . the Multiple Starts mod is at https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/296-Multiple-Starts
You can do a start with 60 Bannies, but 45 to start is hard enough.

Thank you @galensgranny . I had already downloaded that mod a long time ago but forgot until I read the description.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]