News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Help! Tailor's not working!

Started by Gahlak, August 11, 2019, 04:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gahlak

Hi! Thank you all for your mods. I might be having some clash or something like that because I've been seeing some issues. Currently my mod order is:
[spoiler]
Orcharders are not farmers (which I think doesn't work or I can't get it to work as they keep to be farmers although at the job list they do appear: if I assigned, they'll look as unoccupied with the ?)
DS Oil Mill
Improved Mine
DSJAB Patch to 2.1.1.
DS Jetty and Bridge
NMT 3.0 Series Clay Chain 1.0.7
CC: New Frontier (155, v1.0.4)
RK Editor's Choice Full 1.3.1
DS Neubert Smith Shop
DS Bridge Crossing
DS Roasted Nuts
DS Thompson Trade Merchants
DS Timber Mill
DS Tunnel Mine (CC version)
DS Tunnels
Horn Carrots
[/spoiler]

I'm really enjoying all the new things to do, but I can't make my villages grow because to top that I'm pretty new to Banished (around 40h), the tailor isn't making anything, no leather jackets (warm coats have disappeared), neither wool coats, the clothing ones or the feather ones. They sink the resources never to return and no clothing is made. How can I fix this?
Also, I haven't found any flowers, grass or some of the extra things, but I suspect it is because I'm just trying it on vanilla Valleys with fair climate to sandbox a bit and get accustomed to the new mechanics.

Thanks in advance!

moonbelf

Is the orchard a planted orchard or is it an orchard lodge? If it's planted like a crop field then yes they are farmers. But if it's an orchard lodge then they are foresters and need a gatherer to pick up the fruit baskets.

Which tailor are you using, from which mod?

brads3

you are using the old CC frontier version with 1.07 mods. id recommend putting it below the RK. way your mod order is set nowthe RK isnt loading fullythe start map is loading from the mods above it. i'd also look at adding the compatability mods from CC. the newest 1 is a patc h to fix issues with the changes to the limit flags. you should look at downloading the debug mod and run some tests to see what itmes may or may not be loading. there are a lot of changes with some of the DS mods.

as to the tailor, did you change the clothing limit? how long did you run the game without any clothing? did you set the tailor to leather coats and not leather plus wool or something?  did the tailor have enough aterial to work with? he coud be waiting for more supply before starting to work.

Gahlak

Woah! I wasn't expecting answers this soon! I did a trial without RK Editor's Cut and looks like the tailor now works.
Moonbelf: I'm not sure, I think it was like always, but might be some conflict as I was using a denser version of orchard from one of these mods. I'll have to delve further into it. No specific mods for that.
They had material to work with so it looks like a load order problem? The game went pretty far, I had near 60 people all in ragged clothes. I'll check their forum then for more info. I hadn't change the clothing limit, is there any problems with the limits? It might have been solved just by altering them?

Thanks to both!

RedKetchup

if you do a trial with just only RK cut... you would see it is perfectly working...

now i see the RK cut is not first in the list, that something you put on top of it that break everything :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

also not recommended to use clay chain with RKEC (it is already inside rkec)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gahlak

hahaha Sorry to imply that RK didn't work! I just wanted to note that there was a conflict! I explained it badly. So, as I have a load order restriction to put Clay Chain after DS Oil, Improved Mine and Jetty and Bridge (as seen in DS Oil Mill's Nexus page), should I put there RKEC? Also, what are y'all's thoughts on the Mega Mod I found on Black Liquid's forum. Would it be safe to use with this load order? How I should rearrange it?

Thank you very much!

Edit: Also, I have seen in the page that the Orcharder mod isn't compatible with CC, so that's some closed case.

brads3

why do you need the clay chain since it is in the RKEC? then i would move the CC frontier down below the RK but add the compatability 1.07 mod with it.not sure how much conflict you might get with the DS mods and RK. you will have to experiment and try different orders to see.a debug mod will help with testing, since it allows buildings to be built faster. with the debug mod,you can see all the items in the inventory as well. this helps to narrow down what items might be double tagged or missing.

the MM takes a computer with a lot more memory.i rather add mods together myself. this gives you more control on how they interect also.by adding mods yourself,you can decide where to use the memory that your computer has.

Gahlak

After changing the load order the tailor works without a problem! Where can I find those compatibility and debug mods?

brads3

https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/?_fromLogin=1 that site is being rebuilt not all downloads have been moved yet.i would run a search for both and see if they can be found elsewhere also.