Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Slink's Brewery Version 1 => 2 => 3 UPDATED

Started by slink, October 15, 2014, 08:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

Nilla

Oh yes, very nice looking!!!!!!!

hope I can put it in my existing game :)

slink

There should be no conflicts.  It costs the same to build as the tavern.

rkelly17

Quote from: slink on October 15, 2014, 02:14:23 PM

I think that it still conflicts with @RedKetchup's apiary, does it not? At least the game told me it did. I loaded your brewery first and the game uses the files from RK's apiary, so it doesn't seem to be a problem.

slink

Quote from: rkelly17 on October 15, 2014, 02:40:04 PM
Quote from: slink on October 15, 2014, 02:14:23 PM

I think that it still conflicts with @RedKetchup's apiary, does it not? At least the game told me it did. I loaded your brewery first and the game uses the files from RK's apiary, so it doesn't seem to be a problem.

The honey in it will conflict with everyone's apiary mod.  That can't be helped, but it won't hurt as long as the apiary's honey definition is being used.  I am using the definition of honey that came with the example apiary.

RedKetchup

thats the problem we get for spliting all building in different mod (instead of a pack). if we need a ressources used/created by another mod, we need to duplicate it's creation, its description.
i mentionned it very often. if the template is exactly the same, shouldnt have any crash.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

The mods window now tells you which mods are "clashing" and then, if you click on the - button, tells you which files will actually be loaded. I've not noticed any issues other than the notification. There's also a clash of barrels between Elf's general store and the monastery--though I'm pretty sure that @RedKetchup did both of those, eh?

Bobbi

I think @RedKetchup only supplied the graphics for Elf's vendor buildings

rkelly17

Quote from: Bobbi on October 16, 2014, 09:16:50 AM
I think @RedKetchup only supplied the graphics for Elf's vendor buildings

Right. I meant the graphics for the barrels.

Bobbi

Ok. So maybe he can fix. I didn't have much time last night, but I downloaded the monastery. That was the only conflict that lit up. I was worried about the most recent iteration of the Castle mod, as it introduced paper and ink. So far no problems.

RedKetchup

oh ya the barrels ^^ i must not forget ^^

RedKetchup

i need to take the habit to rename my barrels and grain sacks : mod+barrels or mod+sacks. so i dont get conflicts

rkelly17

Quote from: Bobbi on October 16, 2014, 09:20:50 AM
Ok. So maybe he can fix. I didn't have much time last night, but I downloaded the monastery. That was the only conflict that lit up. I was worried about the most recent iteration of the Castle mod, as it introduced paper and ink. So far no problems.

Sometimes when the game says "conflict" it doesn't mean "game crashing conflict." It uses the piece from the last loaded mod, so in my setup @slink's brewery is using @RedKetchup's honey and the general store supplies the barrels. Since @RedKetchup did both barrels, you might never notice the difference. Unless @RedKetchup is way more addicted to work than I am, I'll bet he used the same barrels.  ;)

slink

It would be foolish for us to create several types of honey, each only capable of being fermented in our own building.   :)

I have updated the brewery to version 2, which now also makes wine from all of the fruit.

RedKetchup

:( :(