News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

Sorry. I didn´t tell but I was away the weekend. But now I´m back. I even played a little late yesterday. I´ll write a little later.

Agnes53

Hi all! I am testing this beta08, and I really like it. I have a couple of issues: 1. I cannot collect any copper ore in the ground, just stone, Wood and iron ore. 2. I bought some mango seeds from a merchant. A couple of years later I had lemon harvested...

Hawk

Quote from: Agnes53 on February 15, 2018, 10:20:09 AM
Hi all! I am testing this beta08, and I really like it. I have a couple of issues: 1. I cannot collect any copper ore in the ground, just stone, Wood and iron ore. 2. I bought some mango seeds from a merchant. A couple of years later I had lemon harvested...

Did you click on the right button in the toolbar and select the right pile of stone? See the attached screenshot.
That button also collects Gold Ore and Silver Ore (see the second screenshot).

Just for the heck of it, here's a screenshot (the third one) I took of some psychedelic cows. LOL!
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Agnes53 on February 15, 2018, 10:20:09 AM
I bought some mango seeds from a merchant. A couple of years later I had lemon harvested...

sorry ! it is really a bug there : it produce lemon :(
it is fixed now for the next Beta build of this weekend.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Agnes53

Did you click on the right button in the toolbar and select the right pile of stone? See the attached screenshot.
That button also collects Gold Ore and Silver Ore]

Yes, I click on that button in the toolbar, but I still can´t find any copper, gold and silver ore. I´ve been looking everywhere on the map. Can it be one of my other mods that conflicts with this beta mod?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Agnes53 on February 16, 2018, 08:09:18 AM
That button also collects Gold Ore and Silver Ore]

Yes, I click on that button in the toolbar, but I still can´t find any copper, gold and silver ore. I´ve been looking everywhere on the map. Can it be one of my other mods that conflicts with this beta mod?

you absolutely need to have this mod on top of your list and start a new map

brads3

what mod do you think is conflicting and stopping the copper from appearing? what start mods are you using?

brads3

@Agnes53  can you order the copper ore from a merchant to supply the town? might save you having to start over.

taniu

Turis

The only thing I want to have on top of me is a couple of blankets.  ::)

brads3

Turis

Agnes53

Now I know what´s wrong. I used a map from CC. Started a new vanilla map, and now I have plenty of copper, gold and silver ore...  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Agnes53 on February 17, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
Now I know what´s wrong. I used a map from CC. Started a new vanilla map, and now I have plenty of copper, gold and silver ore...  :)

those are map generation. if you want those on the ground you need to generate your map with my settings.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Agnes53 on February 17, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

certainly a very big change of scenies ^^ like going from normal life to the famous paradise :)