News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

I should go to bed... but I want to try out one more mod...

Started by MiriamWTH, June 15, 2021, 01:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiriamWTH

Anyone else have the problem of staying up too late because they want to do "just one more thing" in Banished? :P

banishedsanni

just one more building, just clearing the little forest there, just waiting for the trader, just waiting for winter, just ....:)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kristahfer

I binge starting Friday, tossing in Saturday before long I open my eyes and all my bannies froze to death.

catty-cb

Quote from: MiriamWTH on June 15, 2021, 01:21:07 PM
Anyone else have the problem of staying up too late because they want to do "just one more thing" in Banished? :P

Or you make it to bed ok, but then lie there working out what you are going to do next

kid1293

;D Have you thought about the meaning of "just one more wall"
As a modder, I have all kinds of weird times of activity and apathy.

How many times have I woken up just to move the chimney? ;D

Abandoned

;D Or have you thought about time difference and how many times you had someone half a world away put a thought for a new mod or story into your head just before going to bed.  ??? ;D ;D ;D

Glenn

An interesting observation Abandoned - its 11.48pm on a cold, wet, Winter's night and I am about to go to bed having watched the last two episodes of Black Summer season 2, and if you like Black Summer you must watch Kingdom, a South Korean series.

galensgranny

Quote from: catty-cb on June 24, 2021, 05:05:36 AM

Or you make it to bed ok, but then lie there working out what you are going to do next
I used to do that a lot.